Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 135
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2699 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Sew Barefoot? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I'm another one that can't sew with a shoe on! I'm just like Fleur described!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on Christmas photo present.... (in Craft Trends) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I like the surprise of it too!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: Just moved to the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex area (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I forgot to mention where I was exactly! I'm in Roanoke, very near Texas Motor Speedway....

Discussion Topic  Just moved to the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex area (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
DH's job just moved us to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I'm starting to get out from under all of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Triangle Frenzy Swirl table topper done (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
THose are so cool! Just love all the possibilities!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Triangle Frenzy Swirl table topper done (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I did not make this, but here's the table topper version...

That is a good idea. Have you seen the table topper ones? They are neat too....

Here's the top that I made. I still need to finish it....

Wow! That's neat! I've done the small version, but I've never seen one that large. Such a neat co......

Discussion Topic  RE: video how to fold a quilt with no creases (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Wow! Thanks Bonnie! I'm going to give that a try too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Lots of great projects! I'm working on trying to unpack my sewing room in the new house! I have to......

Poll  RE: OT?: leaving home poll: kid's off at college, I want a sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I hope you make the room a sewing room. We just moved for my DH's job. If we had stayed in the old ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Surgery Update by Marion (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Thanks for the update! Will keep praying for you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Revisiting the USPS rules about shipping the flat rate envelopes.-- The ruling is in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I no longer work at the post office, so I have no dog in this fight, so to speak. But it reminds me......

Discussion Topic  RE: Revisiting the USPS rules about shipping the flat rate envelopes.-- The ruling is in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
When I worked at the post office, we had a template that had a slot. The slot was about 3/4" thick.......

Discussion Topic  RE: McPatches Doll Quilt Show - You MUST see this! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
That was awesome to see!!! Great Job McP!!! There will be many happy children!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Adding Marion to my prayer list! That's a lot of pain you've been dealing with! That breaks my hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calico Mermaid (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
That's neat that you got to see them and the shop! Nice picture of you guys!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I'd be interested in that too. I've used it for years also and I can't tell a difference......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I made a table topper from a mini charm pack. I had to add just a couple to it to get this size. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search