Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2801 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: strip piecing problem (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I've been told that when you sew strips together, you need to alternate the direction in which you s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what my daughter Rita bought me (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I want to go shopping with your daughter!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Grand Rapids Quilt Show this week (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Wish I could go! My mom lives in Grand Haven and didn't want to go last year! I can't imagine that......

Discussion Topic  RE: You never know where hexies might lead... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I like that!...

Discussion Topic  RE: OLFA Mat issue & their response (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
The attitude of their reply is troublesome to me. If I had bought a replacement mat I would certainl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
That's awesome Rainbow! I have all my stuff put away right now as we are putting our house on the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Just wanted to bump this up. I had hopes of getting a few more UFO's done. We just found out that ......

As if I didn't have enough UFO's, I picked up this project. It was pieces in a bag that a lady gave......

Congratulations on getting that done Patty! It was pretty when you posted it before, but I love how......

Here's the contact info......

Thanks for all your kind words about the quilt. I did have a pattern for the quilt, although I didn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sweet Quilt demo,Fat Quarter Fizz,free pattern too. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Thanks for that!!! I just saw the video and missed the pattern! I need an idea to bring to a meeti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sweet Quilt demo,Fat Quarter Fizz,free pattern too. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Nice tutorial! I'm wondering about possibly making it a smaller quilt for donations. Thanks for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to see some beauties from STinMt, NancyC20 & KaylaQuilts? pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Love, love, love the hexie quilts!!! The bright colors on all are so cute! Lots of inspiration!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Congratulations, Quilter Jen! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I'm happy for you too Jen! Best of luck to you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Here are three doll quilts that I made to send. Two were originally demo pieces for teaching a Jelly......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew ...UPDATE showing pic of quilttop (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Very nice!!! I love how the four patch in the very center plays off the yellow and the green. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scotty dog Christmas quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
That's very cute!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone need fabric :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Jacky - you are an enabler!!! Do I NEED fabric?!! Probably not!!! Am I going to go and check out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easter egg embroidery (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
That is very pretty!...

» Refine Search
» New Search