Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 139
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2769 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I have been trying to recover from retreat! I found it was hard to get back into the groove here!!!......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Hi - back from retreat! I did get my non-UFO finished and it is hanging!!! I've started to make ......

I'm so happy to see all this chatter!!! We are really working hard on these. I'll admit, I've ne......

Wiley - I know a few people in your situation! LOL! It's the first step in the right direction...w......

Gemsq...you sneaked in while I was typing my post! I think with the winter that this country has su......

Good Morning! Ill be sewing that binding on my non-UFO today! I'm so excited! Sew Happy...I think......

It's great to see people are making progress!!! I finished my FMQ on my 'non-ufo'. Just made the......

Here we are at another weekend! For many of us, that gives us extra sewing time! I was reminded th......

I am just getting ready to work on the non-ufo! I have it basted and I'm ready to machine quilt! P......

Hi! I had thought I had written a response to Mcpatches post but now I don't see it?!! I feel for ......

Hi! Wow...it's the beginning of the month and I feel kinda lazy! I feel like I have so much time a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Just got back from a quilting retreat and finished my Sea Glass quilt!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Great deal on fabric! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Sounds like an awesome Stash Enhancement sale!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My Janome Dealer is closing ,Whaaaa (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
May - This has nothing to do with Janome's, but I just wanted to tell you that my aunt and uncle use......

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby Boy quilts...show me ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I made this for a baby boy. Their theme was nautical. This is more of a play quilt....

Discussion Topic  RE: April Stashbusting - Shop your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Posting a picture of a stashbuster for Malou! I love this and think it would look really good in MY......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Accidental Quilt Block tutorial by BeyondSockMonkeys (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
neat!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Seeing Stars...you post is beautiful!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Penny Rugs (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Very cute! I can't help you try and avoid starting this project, but I can tell you there is a thre......

Discussion Topic  RE: sew & tell 4-3-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
CQwannabe - I love your quilt! Our quilt group is going to do this quilt in the future. Ours will ......

» Refine Search
» New Search