Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2733 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: McPatches Doll Quilt Show - You MUST see this! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
That was awesome to see!!! Great Job McP!!! There will be many happy children!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Adding Marion to my prayer list! That's a lot of pain you've been dealing with! That breaks my hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calico Mermaid (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
That's neat that you got to see them and the shop! Nice picture of you guys!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I'd be interested in that too. I've used it for years also and I can't tell a difference......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I made a table topper from a mini charm pack. I had to add just a couple to it to get this size. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: buying a home with granite countertops (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Thanks for the info! As far as your question about the chocolate...my answer is "YES"!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  buying a home with granite countertops (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Hi - I am buying a four year old home that has granite counter tops. I have never had them before a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnns - another look at customer service there (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I also thought the article was very interesting but not surprising. I've been lucky enough to have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attic window (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Love it! I hadn't seen the post earlier, but I was about to say I liked the lighter fabric! Turned......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I found this board right after I moved. I had lost my quilt buddies. It was like I found a quilt g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
CKSVETTE - we will be in the little town of Roanoke. It's pretty close to Texas Motor Speedway. We......

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Just wanted to wish you luck with your move. At the same time, we'll be moving from San Antonio to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you know the name of this pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
It couldn't hurt...I'd be happy to pass it along!...

Discussion Topic  Do you know the name of this pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
A friend of a friend took a picture of this quilt at a show. Of course, they want her to make it! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post your Finished UFO's here!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Those are great Rainbow! I keep thinking about all the things I've not been able to sew. Still in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: T&Ps and travel (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I've been praying for you and your Mom since you mentioned the tests on Facebook. Safe travels!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hand work..what do you do ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Hexie's!!!!! I hand sew them...English Paper Piecing style! We've been in the process of moving.......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
Congratulations Lois!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: strip piecing problem (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I've been told that when you sew strips together, you need to alternate the direction in which you s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what my daughter Rita bought me (in Quilting & Needlework) by Will Quilt for Chocolate
I want to go shopping with your daughter!!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search