Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2532 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Stutz stuffed hamburger press (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
What will they think of next! DGS mentioned this gadget to me and I looked it up. The reviews were......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: What to display on top of hutch (in General Decorating) by CA Lori
I'm trying to talk DH into making and staining a board. DD will be very happy not to put anything o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What to display on top of hutch (in General Decorating) by CA Lori
The electrical stuff on top of the hutch is for the light inside of the glass cabinet. She's going ......

Here's a pic of the hutch from DD's stairway:...

Discussion Topic  What to display on top of hutch (in General Decorating) by CA Lori
The top of DD's hutch is seen as you walk down the stairs from her 2nd floor bedrooms. Right now sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with 2 med. zucchinis? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I wound up making a recipe I found online, Zucchini Herb Casserole. It had a good taste, but the di......

Discussion Topic  What to do with 2 med. zucchinis? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
We just had a heavy Mex. lunch with friends so I thought maybe I could make something with these two......

Discussion Topic  RE: stories of sharing our homes. (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Hey, Emily, no more LOS (but give me a day or two and I won't remember that). You see, I'm the same......

Discussion Topic  OT Reed diffusers (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I just bought one for my bathroom and notice the level of the oil is dwindling rapidly. Googled how......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long appliances should last (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
And I would never have another Tappan refrigerator. I had my repairman over so much that the neighb......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you use to clean granite countertops? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by CA Lori
I used the formula: In a 16 oz container, I added 1/4 c rubbing alcohol, 3 drops Method All Purpose......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  What do you use to clean granite countertops? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by CA Lori
I've googled this topic and have absorbed a lot of data. I know what not to use but not sure about ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: July Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Saturday night I fixed one of my favorite quickie dinners, Tilapia. It was so fishy that I couldn't......

Discussion Topic  how to starch a ruffled doily (in Knitting & Crocheting) by CA Lori
I've looked online and discovered you can either cook up a batch of starch/water or sugar/water. It'......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: freezer SCARE!?! (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Haven't had that problem, but I have awakened the next morning to a puddle on the floor where the ic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cell Phone Age (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I like having a smartphone. I upgrade every two years but always get a previous model because it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: what is your favorite thing about the interior of your home? (in General Decorating) by CA Lori
I like the high ceilings and openness they create. Also love the natural light. My old house had a......

Discussion Topic  my 9-yr-old Whirlpool refrigerator . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
The ice maker has stopped working. Would you repair it or buy a new refrigerator? A friend told me......

Discussion Topic  RE: Busy Night Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I'm tired of cooking, but unfortunately, I'm always hungry (luckily it doesn't take much to fill me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grill dilemma (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I'd want it as close to the house as possible and in the shade. When DH BBQs, I keep my sliding doo......

» Refine Search
» New Search