Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 128
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2554 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my pizza dough too old to use? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Speaking of milk carton dates. I had purchased a half gallon before 11-day vacation which said to u......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my pizza dough too old to use? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
It was delicious! I will definitely use that dough again. Much easier than bothering to make my ow......

Discussion Topic  Is my pizza dough too old to use? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
The food section of our paper rated different pizza doughs, so I thought I'd try their highly rated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: size vs. cost (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I, too, was shocked at the price of a pint of ice cream at one of those gas station food marts. I t......

Discussion Topic  RE: adding a sweet potato to chicken soup (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
The article didn't say why. Maybe because it was unpeeled or uncut. I haven't the foggiest idea....

Discussion Topic  adding a sweet potato to chicken soup (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I just saw this tip and thought you might be interested. Next time I make chicken soup, I'm going t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Do you rinse your rice as suggested in a lot of recipes that I see online. Unless a recipe specific......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Same here. 2-to-1 ratio, heavy pot, and covered for 20 minutes. That said, I was recently looking ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free Food (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
My friend makes Spaetzle--delicious. She does it the old-fashioned way with a knife and saucer. He......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making Mayonnaise (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I made it once in my Cuisinart processor. Didn't think it was any better than Kraft's (Hellman's) m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last Minute Meals (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I always have frozen breaded shrimp and frozen fries on hand. This is usually my go-to last-minute ......

Discussion Topic  To cover or not to cover . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
. . . that is the question. I'm talking about when you make a pot of spaghetti sauce. I've always ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you make Lefse? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I dug up my mother's old brown spiraled notebook where she neglected to write down the amount of pot......

I got this recipe from Daughters of Norway Lodge #33: 1/3 c Crisco 1/2 c whipping cream 4 c riced p......

A skillet with sides would make it hard to turn with that flat wood stick that is normally used with......

Discussion Topic  Do you make Lefse? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I have my mother's old equipment except no electric griddle. They are very expensive in the Norw. s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pizzelle Iron (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I have my mother's old manual Krumkake iron (same thing as pizzelle iron). Let us know if it's wort......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apple Bites (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Sherry, do you mean that the apples marinate in Mountain Dew before putting them in the crescent rol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apple Bites (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
What a great idea. Putting the crescent rolls on my shopping list for tomorrow and will probably ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: No Lard :( (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I don't think I've ever tasted a lard pie crust. Is there really that much difference? And as far ......

» Refine Search
» New Search