Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 129
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2565 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: No Lard :( (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I don't think I've ever tasted a lard pie crust. Is there really that much difference? And as far ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Evening wear ?poncho? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by CA Lori
I can't find anything online, but this isn't the first time I've seen these so-called "ponchos" at c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  Evening wear ?poncho? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by CA Lori
Went to a craft fair over the weekend. A couple of the booths had some fancy pull-over-the-head kin......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: cooking pork chops (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Smart girl, Annon! LOL...

Discussion Topic  RE: cooking pork chops (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
What do you mean by "ss." In my book, that stands for stainless steel. I'd like to try your recipe......

Discussion Topic  RE: One shrub is getting very leggy. (in General Gardening) by CA Lori
Thanks, Nettie. It doesn't surprise me that those shrubs aren't pricey because the builder landscap......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: One shrub is getting very leggy. (in General Gardening) by CA Lori
Did a google search and it looks like a Golden Euonymous, except I don't think it ever got that yell......

Discussion Topic  One shrub is getting very leggy. (in General Gardening) by CA Lori
I have 3 small Eunonymous shrubs grouped together by the side of our front driveway. They are 19 ye......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cranberry & Apple Crisp (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I, too, do not use quick cooking oats so I googled my oatmeal question. It seems that all we have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cranberry & Apple Crisp (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Do you think this would work with dried cranberries? Also, does it really make a difference if you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mess of a mistake (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
My Brownies were cooling nearby on the counter when I reached up to get my pastry blender in an uppe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dutch Peach Pie (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Seaborne, weren't you the one who was in Croatia for a wedding? Are you home now?...

Both of you need a spanking!...

Don't be sorry, I was just teasing you. Everyone is entitled to not sharing a favorite recipe once ......

It's bad enough that you even mentioned it, but you had double that with a picture. If I didn't hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Oh metwo, that is sooooo funny! . . . and just about what my DH would do, too....

Discussion Topic  Carrot Casserole?? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I just heard about this dish and googled it. Most of the recipes used a can of celery soup, one rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: SMOKESTACK BAKED BEANS (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
The beans are in the oven as I type! I covered them because I will be reheating them on Sat. (2 day......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mini Apple Pie Cookies (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
It would be the first thing I would put on my plate, for sure! If I'm reading this right, is there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beef Stroganoff (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Yes, Lurah, he'll eat cream cheese. Nance's recipe sounds good--gonna try that one when the weather......

» Refine Search
» New Search