Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 127
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2525 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ISO apricot treat for gift (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Good thinking, Tea Lover. Swiss cheese is not my favorite. In my google travels, I read that Jack ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: ISO apricot treat for gift (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
SIL likes anything apricot! And he really liked Lurah's Dried Fruit Scones, which I believe is a F......

Sherry, I don't think I'm grasping the directions of your Almond Crescent Ring. I understand you to......

Sherry, thanks for all the suggestions. Is that Almond Crescent Ring good the next day? The reason......

Discussion Topic  ISO apricot treat for gift (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
For upcoming SIL's birthday, I'd like to make him something with his favorite fruit--apricot. I thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - scipps message (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I enter from a bookmark and am having no problems....

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
We received a Keurig for Christmas so I'm experimenting with all the different brands of K-cups. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wok (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
What do you make in your wok? I just realized that I haven't used mine in years--maybe I should fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I use Olive Oil in cake mix (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
There's a recipe for chocolate cake that uses mayo. I'd be more inclined to use that. I think appl......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Charming, interesting comment. Americastestkitchentv just showed how to make salmon cakes with fres......

Thanks, FFG, I'll try that next time. I could smell the cinnamon while it was cooking and it was a ......

Grrrrrrrr. I don't know what happened, but my first Reply didn't take for some reason. So I'll try......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I could have written the same words as FFG. And the second thing that I removed after work was my c......

Discussion Topic  Condensation on crockpot lid (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Just saw this tip on an online recipe for crockpot spaghetti sauce. To avoid having the condensatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit or crochet vest (in Knitting & Crocheting) by CA Lori
Patti, I'd love to have you go "rooting" if you don't mind! But I have no idea what vests were popu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: OK so how do you do egg salad? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I like mine kind of plain, just eggs, mayo, and green onions....

Discussion Topic  RE: are you a gourmet or what? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
When I was a kid, I ate to live (I was VERY skinny). I can't say that I now live to eat, but I do e......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you do grilled cheese??? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Oh, I remember those little wooden boxes! We're of the same age, LOS. I'm embarrassed to admit tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you do grilled cheese??? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I just watched the video, but I couldn't make out her last line: "I wish he could be my new ??." I......

Discussion Topic  Cheddar cheese, bacon, almonds mayo appetizer (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I cannot for the life of me remember who, on this board, recently said it was one of their favorite ......

» Refine Search
» New Search