Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 128
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2553 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dutch Peach Pie (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Both of you need a spanking!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Don't be sorry, I was just teasing you. Everyone is entitled to not sharing a favorite recipe once ......

It's bad enough that you even mentioned it, but you had double that with a picture. If I didn't hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Oh metwo, that is sooooo funny! . . . and just about what my DH would do, too....

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I don't like the taste of reheated leftover steak, so I eat mine cold....

Discussion Topic  Carrot Casserole?? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I just heard about this dish and googled it. Most of the recipes used a can of celery soup, one rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: SMOKESTACK BAKED BEANS (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
The beans are in the oven as I type! I covered them because I will be reheating them on Sat. (2 day......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mini Apple Pie Cookies (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
It would be the first thing I would put on my plate, for sure! If I'm reading this right, is there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beef Stroganoff (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Yes, Lurah, he'll eat cream cheese. Nance's recipe sounds good--gonna try that one when the weather......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beef Stroganoff (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
OMG, I haven't made this in years. I had to really dig deep into my card file. I last made one wit......

Discussion Topic  OT Potpourri for diffusers (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I bought a diffuser earlier this year and liked it in my bathroom. I used up all the liquid potpour......

Discussion Topic  RE: A perfect day. (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
It's a B&B. Here's a photo from their website. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A perfect day. (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
What great photos! I could kick myself for having just emptied my Trash where I had a gorgeous pic ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toasting the bread for Bruschetta?? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I definitely remember being pleased with how the "toasts" held up in that tin for 2 days. Not so su......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toasting the bread for Bruschetta?? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
Thanks Martha, I wondered about that, too. I did the oven method years ago and stored them in a tin......

Interesting! I've only made Bruschetta once before (a couple of years ago) and didn't remember how ......

Discussion Topic  Toasting the bread for Bruschetta?? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
The last time I did it in the oven, it was too toasted. Many of the sites I looked at seemed to pre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eggplant-Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
CJO, should it be peeled? Years ago, they served these grilled at a friend's wedding (they were ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: ISO Sloppy Joes recipe (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
It definitely wasn't Manwich! I watched her assemble it and used to remember which tomato product s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Asian Seasoning Mix??? (in Food & Entertaining) by CA Lori
I found this tip on my google search: "Substitute one small garlic clove, pressed, and 1/2 teaspoon......

» Refine Search
» New Search