Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1059 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: No more ATC's or Tag swaps? (in Holiday Crafts) by mira'smom
I sent each of you a pm with your partner's info. Let's go with 2 weeks to mail your tag - so mail ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: No more ATC's or Tag swaps? (in Holiday Crafts) by mira'smom
Well, I had hoped we would get some more to join us, but let's go ahead with this anyway. Everyone ......

bumping up in hopes that some other will join us....

I've been thinking about the swap. How about a Christmas themed tag swap?...

If diggity is in, that will mean we would be a go if at least 2 more would join us. I will give it ......

I have enjoyed them too and was thinking we should do another. If there is enough interest, say at ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's July Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by mira'smom
I ended up painting the wall and the shelves before putting everything back. After removing what di......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: It's July Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by mira'smom
Kobus, I love that chest! I started what I thought would be a 15 minute decluttering which led to a......

I spent my 15 today cleaning the closet that is my laundry room. I cleaned the dryer vent and swept......

Discussion Topic  It's July Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by mira'smom
I love to craft It is so much fun If my room were uncluttered I'd get so much more done So I pledge ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's time for Spring Cleaning Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by mira'smom
I guess I should start a summer post since it is July 1! I haven't been here as I was busy trying......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's time for Spring Cleaning Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by mira'smom
It is dangerous when they do that isn't it. I really should go get some more of the 8.5x11 heavy ca......

I wish I knew how to knit or crochet. It would be something I could take with me when I take dd to ......

Well, I was very good this morning. I only bought one thing that was not on my list of supplies to ......

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! I've been keeping busy sorting papers myself. I also have bee......

Happy Mother's Day all you clutter cleaners! I hope you have had a wonderful day. I am really ma......

I can't say that I have gotten rid of much but I did a major decluttering of the wall units that are......

Thanks 5bells. My back is improving and I am back to the regular day to day upkeep. I am hoping to......

My hurting hip turned out to be a lumbar sprain. I am just now starting to feel like I can do a lit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Teabag and other type cards (in Holiday Crafts) by mira'smom
I don't know if you have been to this site, but I found the instructions a little easier to follow t......

» Refine Search
» New Search