Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (76 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Embroidery Software used by anyone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
I have thought about and have started looking at a sewing/embroidery machine. Concentrating on Janom......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a new Thread Catcher ? Pic's added (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Thanks for the post. Saw one I do not have that will come in handy....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tuesday Morning Store find (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
My husband does the same thing....

Discussion Topic  RE: "New" sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
me and ironing board covers don't seem to ever have a lasting relationship; I only get maybe 3 years......

Discussion Topic  RE: Computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
I got my Windows 7 laptop two years ago. Stopped using my Windows XP desktop 6 months later; just go......

Discussion Topic  RE: For kitten/cat lovers…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Very cute & sweet poem. Thank you for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fish BOM fish # 14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Thanks for the post. It is now saved until I can find the right batik for the fins....

Discussion Topic  RE: FatCatPatterns - Penguin Cheer (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Who doesn't love penguins? But I have to agree with prior posts; if its adorable when finished, who......

Discussion Topic  RE: Made these from Old Quilt Magazines (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
The pins are great. You have them color coordinated so well, does the one hour time frame that you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Happy Birthday. Did you receive your AARP card yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: First 12 day package opening (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Due to working late, trying to finish xmas shpg, wrapping to send out of state gifts... I fell way b......

Discussion Topic  Medicine cabinet with electrical outlet? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by LilacSue
My dilemma; my 97 yr old home has one outlet in the bathroom. Husband, son and myself each have a sh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  Pattern for "bowl potholder for microwave" (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Ladies; need your help. Over the weekend I went to a craft show and overheard a discussion about th......

Discussion Topic  RE: 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, 2013 --- SIGN UPS ARE ENDED -- TECHNICALLY (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Sign me up. I have my gift idea, just need to start sewing....

Discussion Topic  How do I adjust amt of water for each flush? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by LilacSue
Bought a new toilet with the new water saver feature three months ago; less water per flush. Guess ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: Making my first rag quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
I have made at least 25 flannel rag guilts. The rag snips are the best investment you could make. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I change neckline on t-shirt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Thank you all for your suggestions & instructions. I did not want to just cut and let it go at that......

Discussion Topic  How do I change neckline on t-shirt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
I am confident that I am not the only person who does not like crew necklines on t-shirts any more; ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CT Publishing Big Book Sale (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
I too fell victim to some of the great prices....

Discussion Topic  RE: 3 free patterns (plus many more) (in Quilting & Needlework) by LilacSue
Thank you for the link to the Pellon projects. I have bookmarked it for the future....

» Refine Search
» New Search