Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 54
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1076 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sock Organization (in Cleaning & Organizing) by still tryin
You were able to fit everything in one drawer! I could never do that. My dresser has a drawer for c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: "To Do" List (in Cleaning & Organizing) by still tryin
I write grocery lists with price next to the sale items. The list usually has two or three grocery ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by still tryin
Sherry you are hurting me with that picture. I haven't had my breakfast yet. Oh do I ever miss fri......

Discussion Topic  The Most Common Cooking Mistakes (in Food & Entertaining) by still tryin
Cooking Light has a nice article with pictures titled, "Our Most Common Cooking Mistakes" "Lea......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by still tryin
I take off my coat or jacket when I return from the grocery stores. They never turn off their air c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yolanda Foster's refrigerator (in Food & Entertaining) by still tryin
That isn't the only refrigerator in her kitchen. This YouTube video of an ET Tour of her house show......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warming up the ground (in General Gardening) by still tryin
This link is for soil solarization, which isn't what you are attempting, but the information on the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Warming up the ground (in General Gardening) by still tryin
You need sheet plastic to warm up the soil. It won't work very well if there is snow on the ground.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Goofy plant (in General Gardening) by still tryin
Your picture is too large and you need to make is smaller. Open up your picture folder and hover th......

Discussion Topic  RE: "unsulfured molasses" & it's always Blackstrap why? (in Food & Entertaining) by still tryin
To answer your question from what I know. Sulphured molasses is made from green unripe sugarcane. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "unsulfured molasses" & it's always Blackstrap why? (in Food & Entertaining) by still tryin
Oops, forgot to add a link for the process they use to determine the strength of molasses. ......

If they sell Brea Rabbit molasses in your area they make 3 different strengths. The one you want is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorta OT, Ca. drought (in General Gardening) by still tryin
Grow garlic is you like it because otherwise you will have to buy garlic grown in China. Stock on u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorta OT, Ca. drought (in General Gardening) by still tryin
I'm typing this response off the top of my head so I may have to edit later. The pineapple express ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE - Mini Rant continued... (in General Gardening) by still tryin
KG, if it's flipped back it's probably is a raccoon causing the damage. Skunks don't make spaces th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pesticide exposure and IQ (in General Gardening) by still tryin
Nettiejay and Metwo, thank you for answering. I didn't click on the BBC link as I seemed to have ov......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pesticide exposure and IQ (in General Gardening) by still tryin
metwo, I must be missing something, which study had 86 people? If anyone wants to read the story wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of spammers . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by still tryin
If you are using IE8 look at the top of the browser and click on Tools and a drop down menu will app......

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of spammers . . . (in Food & Entertaining) by still tryin
No, I never have that problem. Are you using your Browser's Pop-Up Blocker and if you are, is it tu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weather (in General Gardening) by still tryin
Partly cloudy and 80 with low humidity. Nice weather unless you're a plant because we just had our ......

» Refine Search
» New Search