Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 368
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7345 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Been a while since I've been able to post a picture... lets see if this works - here are my first 4 ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - April (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Thank you my sweet MS... received block #4 - beautiful job! I've sent a picture to Fluer to post fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of buying this cabinet... (in Antiques & Collectibles) by Nickilee
OMG! What a fabulous find - lucky you!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Beautiful!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: *******CQ Anything Goes Challenge Winners******** (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Congratulations to all the Winners - everyone did a fabulous job using the CQ Challenge Kit! Each bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - March (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Just got home from VA to find another beautiful block waiting for me (#3)and will send Fluer a pictu......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hello ladies, Just returned home today from VA to find so many beautiful messages here as well as c......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hi Girls, So very sorry for being so laxed in getting back to you all. Things have taken a dramati......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hi Ladies, So very sorry that I've been MIA for so long. This past month has been one of the most ......

Hey girls, want to let you know I'm headed to VA first thing in the morning... gong to be a rough ro......

Hi Fleur, I personally don't like using a hoop - I find it just gets in the way. As for needles -......

BINGO! Just when I thought I had a plan for my block, something life changing take you to a hole ot......

Happy New Years to all my crazy lady friends! Time to check in, a few of you have yet to report rec......

Every CQer has their own way of doing things. For me, once the block is assembled, I like to start ......

Discussion Topic  Quilt/Bead stores in VA? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Need some help ... I'm headed back down to VA next Friday for an indefinite period of time to help m......

Discussion Topic  RE: My papa (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Sue, so very sorry to hear the news. Cherish your memories....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - February (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Just got home from VA this morning to find a beautiful Feb block waiting for me - Thank you my sweet......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Mystery Sister Block Swap - *Blocks Posted for January* (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
I received a beautiful block in the mail but can't seem to post a picture. No matter how I realize ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Mystery Sister Block Swap - *Blocks Posted for January* (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
I just printed out 16 block patterns - yea me! Why 16? Well a girl can change her mind as she goes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Well all you SSBG ladies, with 10,302 posts it is time to say goodbye to the SSBG for 2013. Thank yo......

» Refine Search
» New Search