Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 366
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7316 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hi ladies! I've got some exciting news to share. Last year I was contacted by Lois Sutton, a puzzl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Unfortunately... a Cutter Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Wildcatmom - that sounds pretty interesting. I have discovered a new product form Canada that would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unfortunately... a Cutter Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Bozie...LOL! When I was taking the pictures of the quilt to show you girls I was talking to it sayi......

Pic #4 - The binding...

Pic #3 - Boo hoo... the damage...

Pic #2 - Color Pallet...

Discussion Topic  Unfortunately... a Cutter Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
While in VA a few months ago my sister Nancy gave me a Queen size quilt that was given to her and sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Thanks for the Post Card - Looks to me like you, hubby & pups were in a little bit of heaven... send......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
WOW! SOme incredible grouping of blocks - nice job ladies! Here are the seven I have received so f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
I'm guilty of not posting pics... just went out to get some batteries so will post a picture of my p......

Another awesome block in the mail today - boy my SS is sure on the ball - Thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Going on a fabric adventure! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Starry Sky - love that Christmas fabric! Did you notice it had a touch of blue in it! Yea! Auntie ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going on a fabric adventure! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
WOW WEEEEE! Can you say "shop til you drop?" Thanks for your input ladies! OMG what fun and especia......

Discussion Topic  Going on a fabric adventure! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hi ladies, I know I should of asked this a few days ago but I just found out that I will be heading......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Fabulous! I remember when you first bought your house and were dreaming of the day you'd have a sew......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
116 - Haven't been on much over the past months as life seems to have taken me in a different direct......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Tammy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hugs...

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Muggo - just got home from VA and am seeing your beautiful quilt for the first time - wrap yourself ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hello ladies, Just returned home today from VA to find so many beautiful messages here as well as c......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hi Girls, So very sorry for being so laxed in getting back to you all. Things have taken a dramati......

» Refine Search
» New Search