Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 367
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7326 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Nikki Lee + Woonsocket, RI - My trip in October (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Nikki Lee + Woonsocket, RI - My trip in October (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Thanks Jackie - just printed them out. Actually you will find Rycos to be really great when it come......

Hey Jackie... just thought I'd give you a preview of where we are going to go next Friday! ......

We have another gal coming with us - my friend Susan who is a quilter - so there will be 5 of us hea......

BTW - After eating my favorites - shrimp and lobster all my life I have become allergic to them both......

Jackie, Timecard (Pat) was over today and I also talked to Quiltingnewbie (Elaine) and have a call ......

Ryco! I just zoned out and forgot the name - that's the place where I go lots of pretty trims - and ......

Hi Jackie, Woonsocket is about an hour away from me - what days are you going to be here? I know Aun......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Yea!! They both turned out awesome! I really love the B&W one - did you have Terri quilt them for y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there ANY Interest in a Stocking Swap ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hmmmm I just read the Guidelines to Crazyboutquilts Christmas Swap and her swap is totally different......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there ANY Interest in a Stocking Swap ?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
I'm In Karen - the last couple we did produced some beautiful stockings - like you said.. it's not a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ts & Ps needed for DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Thoughts prayers and lots of positive thoughts coming your way!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Here is my pretty August block - thank you!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Sweet SS - received my September block - thank you - your sewing is incredible!!! I've been pretty ......

Discussion Topic  Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hi ladies! I've got some exciting news to share. Last year I was contacted by Lois Sutton, a puzzl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Thanks for the Post Card - Looks to me like you, hubby & pups were in a little bit of heaven... send......

Discussion Topic  Unfortunately... a Cutter Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
While in VA a few months ago my sister Nancy gave me a Queen size quilt that was given to her and sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
WOW! SOme incredible grouping of blocks - nice job ladies! Here are the seven I have received so f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - July - Let's See All Your Blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
I'm guilty of not posting pics... just went out to get some batteries so will post a picture of my p......

Discussion Topic  Going on a fabric adventure! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Nickilee
Hi ladies, I know I should of asked this a few days ago but I just found out that I will be heading......

» Refine Search
» New Search