Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2011 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Top sheets on beds??? (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
We have always used a top sheet! My mother got almost ALL of our sheets with S and H Greenstamps!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Regional Differences (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
Yes, LOS, I live near the Susquehanna. It is very lovely....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Regional Differences (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
We live in a "River town" and forget that not every one does. Others will remark about its beauty.........

Discussion Topic  RE: Window dressings for sliding door and adjacent window (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Perhaps you could do one long decorative rod with panels on rings for ease of opening....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
That looks very wonderful....clean and fresh!! Thanks for sharing...we LOVE B and A's!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Oh, LOS.....lucky you!!! I , too, would love reading those diaries!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Mary Ruth, that will be lovely! The pic that you showed reminds me of the piece I did last year. Wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Update - Seeking ideas! (in Rate My Space) by Grapefruit
That looks like a very lovely home. The only thing that jumps out at me would be the gray walls. I f......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Rate My Space

Discussion Topic  RE: Plantation Shutters (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Having had bad experiences with casement(crank-out) windows, I would always opt for double hung. Jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Living room with two story ceiling (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
IMHO....I would make the walls a brighter color. The current color seems too dull. I think that you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
We have lived in our house for 28 years...we had it built for us. We love it and cannot imagine ever......

Discussion Topic  RE: Costs of Remodeling (in General Remodeling) by Grapefruit
It is television......ENTERTAINMENT ! This is exactly why I no longer watch any HGTV...in fact I d......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Post card decorations (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Yes, please post pics of what you do!! Have you considered framing them so that both sides can be s......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
Gosh, I am so busy that I think I need to retire again!! I am a very active community volunteer. Ou......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: First time homebuyer...need kitchen design advice!! (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I agree....nice kitchen! I would start with some colorful accessories, a rug runner, and a new ceili......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help suggestions for two-story foyer! (in Find Your Style) by Grapefruit
I use a long-handled duster to dust it regularly....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: Help suggestions for two-story foyer! (in Find Your Style) by Grapefruit
Here is a pic of what we have. Sorry, it was hard to get from an angle......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
Annon.....and we are both Ann..........

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
I am a fussy eater. I would never be rude to my hostess. I also never eat something to please someon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Remodel Resale Value (in Real Estate) by Grapefruit
We had the same set-up in our bathroom. We had the tub and shower both removed and replaced them wit......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

» Refine Search
» New Search