Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2004 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Exterior Shutters (in Outdoor Projects) by Grapefruit
I agree with Sparky regarding the landscaping! Remove the hedges and add something in a curvy bed. Y......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: anybody want to do this? (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Ugh....that upper gabled area looks yellow!!! It is really tan that matches the other trim! Sorry, t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: anybody want to do this? (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Inside...

Outside...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
Years ago I would do an entire room at a time...top to bottom. I now do a particular task all throug......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: tub (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Grapefruit
I am probably in the minority...but personally I would never buy a house without a tub in the master......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  RE: carpeted sink area in bath (in HGTV BathDesign) by Grapefruit
Get rid of the carpet. You need something that is easily cleaned and sanitary....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV BathDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I think that it is the white tile that throws everything off. If this was my kitchen I would remove ......

Discussion Topic  RE: need advice (in Real Estate) by Grapefruit
Contact your municipal office and ask your questions regarding commercial ventures, zoning requireme......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Wooden Chair Rail/Accents (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Grapefruit
Another...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Wooden Chair Rail/Accents (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Grapefruit
Here are some...

Are you asking about the upper beadboard, too? I would think that it should be removed if you are ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Oh, I LOVE what Imc posted!!! Those ideas would add a whole new look to your home! Beautiful!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Chairs for 9 foot farm table! (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I agree with the others. I would paint the chairs the same color as the bottom portion of the walls.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Today was HOT, HOT, HOT... (in General Gardening) by Grapefruit
We ran a fan about 5 nights this summer and did not use the AC at all! It was so nice after last win......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
As always, another fabulous project by you two!! It looks wonderful!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Federal Style Bassett Dresser (in Antiques & Collectibles) by Grapefruit
While it is likely to be sturdy and well-made, it appears to have blemishes on the finish? If someon......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying a lot and Planning to build readymade house (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Grapefruit
Modular homes or trailers might be an option...if they are permitted on the lot....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Wow...that is incredible! It must have been a fabulous event! Congrats!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cabinet Finish (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by Grapefruit
Gently use a damp Magic Eraser. That should remove any build-up. I periodically wipe my cupboards w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

» Refine Search
» New Search