Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 100
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1998 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
Gosh, I am so busy that I think I need to retire again!! I am a very active community volunteer. Ou......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: First time homebuyer...need kitchen design advice!! (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I agree....nice kitchen! I would start with some colorful accessories, a rug runner, and a new ceili......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Help suggestions for two-story foyer! (in Find Your Style) by Grapefruit
I use a long-handled duster to dust it regularly....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  RE: Help suggestions for two-story foyer! (in Find Your Style) by Grapefruit
Here is a pic of what we have. Sorry, it was hard to get from an angle......

I have a large framed picture in our space....

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
Annon.....and we are both Ann..........

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
I am a fussy eater. I would never be rude to my hostess. I also never eat something to please someon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Remodel Resale Value (in Real Estate) by Grapefruit
We had the same set-up in our bathroom. We had the tub and shower both removed and replaced them wit......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: decorating out doors (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I should add....I fully realize that some folks have NO extra money for these purchases. But neatnes......

Discussion Topic  RE: decorating out doors (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Even more importantly....pull the weeds and pick up any debris! Sweep the sidewalks, porches, etc. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Decorating Help! (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Congratulations on your new digs! It looks like a nice, bright, clean place! Is the green only fou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood plaque above kitchen cabinets is showing dust (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
I use a damp, soapy cloth on almost everything. It should work well....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: how to buy an empty lot from owner? what steps? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Grapefruit
Yes, the value is what it is worth to you. We have always dealt with attorneys for our transactions.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: how to buy an empty lot from owner? what steps? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Grapefruit
I forgot to address the survey question. Yes, if there is not an up-to-date survey you will need to ......

Go to an attorney who will represent you. The attorney's office should employ someone who does the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: WARNING...! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
Lol.....good idea, Metwo....!...

Discussion Topic  WARNING...! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
I want to save any of you from the same shock that I experienced! It was a dreary day here, I deci......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! Ugly load-bearing beam. (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
It appears to be one beam running along the kitchen and then, as she said, protruding into the hallw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
....another vote for #3........

Discussion Topic  RE: Some Fencerow Bloomers (in General Gardening) by Grapefruit
How beautiful!!! Plus, I love your helper!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

» Refine Search
» New Search