Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 101
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2010 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: please help living room (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
A vase would need to go in some safe place. It could be metal so that you do not have to worry about......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: please help living room (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Everything looks very neat and coordinated. It appears that your clock is quite small for the space.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cucumber -Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
I like to buy fresh cukes, sliced thin, peeled, and then topped with Gazebo Room balsamic dressing. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
LOS, I adore that picture!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
That is an adorable tablescape!! Even though I do not drink coffee, I love coffee ice cream with ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
I am in charge of an "indoor Yard Sale" each February for an organization. I keep boxes in my garage......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
We have had natural( unstained) white ash floors in our kitchen/hallway for 28 years. We have oak ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit

Discussion Topic  Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
Do you distinguish between them? I have noticed that when some people say that they are "going to cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
How special is that!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Large china cabinet ideas... (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
This...

Discussion Topic  RE: Large china cabinet ideas... (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I did a google search and found these....

Well....that is a problem that many of us would like to have!! We have many "dish-a-holics" on here!......

Discussion Topic  RE: 4 years on market - odd layout (in Get It Sold) by Grapefruit
The main house looks very attractive! The only turn-off is that paneling! Could you give it an inexp......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-14-14 (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I love the things that you ladies find....I just don't have room for them! LOS, I especially love t......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to display on top of hutch (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
We have high ceilings, so I added things to the top to make the furniture appear larger. Also, the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm Back To "Modern Conveniences" (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
I love to use a clothes line. I have one on our screened porch. It is in use almost every day of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with narrow space (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Yes, I would surely try to use the space! Could a daybed work? Is there room for a small chest or ni......

Discussion Topic  RE: Embroidery hoop wall decor (in Trash to Treasure) by Grapefruit
Yes....I did not mean it to sound harsh..........
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: Embroidery hoop wall decor (in Trash to Treasure) by Grapefruit
The original poster said that she wanted something DIFFERENT from the usual fabric....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

» Refine Search
» New Search