Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 100
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1988 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
Ok....I guess that I am dense....I do not get why the policeman laughed about "parking the car" !!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
Ok, KYIS.....I understand all that you said except "pond not tank"...? Do some folks call a pond a ......

We call them " shopping carts" at the grocery store. We bind things together with a rubber band. If ......

Discussion Topic  Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
We have had discussions before regarding soda, soft drinks, pop, Coke, etc. We tossed around stuffin......

Discussion Topic  RE: sure miss seeing seasonal decorating (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Here is what I currently have on the front door....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Sock Organization (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
They are very organized!!! I have way too many for that! I, too, love socks!!! Confession.....when......

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I have always lived within 5 miles of my birthplace. Perhaps one day I will have to move closer to m......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
It looks fabulous!! I adore that bathtub!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. Best way to organize a packrat's move from Arizona to NY. (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I totally agree with Annon...! If you do not NEED to sell unwanted items...give them away and elimin......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning chores; who does them? What are favorites? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Grapefruit
I do ALL of the housework. I do not have a favorite chore....but I try to keep up with all of them. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curtain stories (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I am in awe of your talents, Ladies! You both have beautiful window treatments!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to deal with 90's tile- Can I decorate around it? (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
I would go to a flooring store and ask your questions. I doubt that you will be satisfied with anyth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Your remodel is fabulous! The wall color looks perfect with the countertops!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need easy landscaping ideas (in Landscaping) by Grapefruit
Your new home is lovely!! I would get rid of the small evergreen shrubs that appear to have been "sh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by Grapefruit
Before retiring I always changed my clothes after work. I put on comfortable clothes but ones that a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
My deepest sympathy and prayers go out to you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Please, help me decorate my living room!! (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
Or?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Please, help me decorate my living room!! (in General Decorating) by Grapefruit
This one....

Here are some rugs. There are millions out there!!...

One more....

» Refine Search
» New Search