Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 46
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (904 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway Reminder - Thurs. night - 2-Nite! (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
I totally agreed with the outcome... it's always fun to see the home visits. I thought it was funny ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have any UFO's that you want to finish in 2014?!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
I have UFOs from every craft I've ever tried... but I excel at creating quilting UFOs above all. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have any UFO's that you want to finish in 2014?!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
Yes I have UFOs, yes I'd love to finish them in 2014 and YES I'll join the challenge! Thankfully as......

Discussion Topic  3 UFO Finishes from HGTV Swaps! (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
I just realized that my last 3 UFO Finishes are all from swaps I did years ago on this board so I th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Episode 5 - Tonight (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
I agreed with the person sent home although was hoping for a double elimination. It sure seems they......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway Week 3 Reactions (8/1) (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
A TON of drama makes a poor show for me. I agree that we know very little about the contestants who ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Episode 2 Reactions - 7/25 Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
Shogun - I did notice that! I also thought the dresses made by the tall blonde with all the hair we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Project Runway - Episode 2 Reactions - 7/25 Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
I didn't agree with either result tonight... Also don't understand why the producers didn't honor th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help - bizarre situation at LQS (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
Wow... how uncomfortable for you and your DH! I think you have done the right thing... if I was the......

Discussion Topic  RE: ►2013 CYOC String Block Swap◄ Mailed!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
So much eye candy in this post! I think I want a quilt in everyone's choices. I hope you all will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: **FOURTH COMBO SWAP**MAILED OUT TODAY! (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
Wow that is speedy! And yes, my receipt says Thursday for expected delivery. Just checked my track......

Discussion Topic  RE: **FOURTH COMBO SWAP**MAILED OUT TODAY! (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
The pattern is called Strip Stacks by G.E. Designs. It goes together quickly because the blocks are ......

I'm using one of the cream Moda Bellas for the browns & blues and a WOW for the scrappy....

I like this pattern so much I started another one using scrappy coins I found in a drawer!...

Here is a pic of my Strip Stacks using coins in blues and browns. Since I took this I've finished al......

Mine were mailed today and due to arrive there on Thursday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Annual HGTV Patriotic Showtime!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
So many great patriotic projects in this thread! Here is my Patriotic 9 Patch made from 2.5" strips......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-19-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
I finished Scrappy HSTs yesterday. This is UFO Finish #25 for 2013 (love those significant numbers!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mug Rug Lovers? (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
Thank you so much Joan! I am glad I jumped into blogging when I returned to quilting. Not only does......

Discussion Topic  RE: CYOC UFO Finish! (in Quilting & Needlework) by asimplelife
Thanks for all of your nice comments! And yes it feels GREAT to finally be a finisher. This was UF......

» Refine Search
» New Search