Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: mug cake (in Holiday Crafts) by nikintx
This will make great gifts. I used a box of chocolate cake mix with a box of Angel Food cake mix. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Pashmina Waterfall Vest (in Craft Trends) by nikintx
Thanks Evelyn. I love it....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  RE: Pashmina Waterfall Vest (in Craft Trends) by nikintx
Thank you both for helping me with this new project. Hopefully, the YouTube videos will help....

Discussion Topic  Pashmina Waterfall Vest (in Craft Trends) by nikintx
I went to the Funky-Junk Roundup held at the Harvey Hall Convention Center in Tyler, Texas. The big......

Discussion Topic  RE: Great Grandfather's Pocket Watch and the Battleship Maine (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
Webergirl, Google: Waltham serial numbers and you'll get a site that will give info on your exact w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: What's a hot seller at craft shows? (in Holiday Crafts) by nikintx
I've had success with this Christmas gift. Take a brand new Christmas motif potholder, a brand new ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: "The High Low Project" cabinet project (in Trash to Treasure) by nikintx
Cricket, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: Antique Steamer trunk (worth/Maker?) also found a watch in a secret compartment.. (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
The watch is wonderful. This page might help if you have a serial number for the watch. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shoe pincushion (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
Personally, I wouldn't do anything to the shoe. It is perfect the way it is. You could attach, wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Antique Bowl (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
It does appear to be cloisonne. Is the bowl metal? Google 'cloisonne bowl' and make comparisons....

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of buying this cabinet... (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
I would kill for something like this. Go to Ebay and put in Oak Library cabinet and you will get a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating a craft area (in General Crafts) by nikintx
Suitcases! I use one for beading, one for jewelery and one for crafts using a glue gun, etc. When ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: help me identify a curb find please! (in Trash to Treasure) by nikintx
This could be a lectern or maybe a projector stand/cabinet. Put these ideas on Google and click on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Inherited Table (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
I am so proud you didn't slap a coat of chalk paint and sandpapered to rough up the edges. I know a......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is it? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
I don't know about the sewing aspect on this item, but I have seen items like this before. It might......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help identify this antique bronze....teapot??? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
Google "India Bronze ewer" and click on images. Scan through the different types of ewers until you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for Veal Switch Baptist Church cookbook (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
I too, will be on the lookout. I'll be on the Highway 80 garage sale on Friday, going from Longview......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for Veal Switch Baptist Church cookbook (in Antiques & Collectibles) by nikintx
Sherry, I've looked through my stash of old cookbooks and haven't one for Veal Switch. You might t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ideas needed for recipe box (in Trash to Treasure) by nikintx
Google- repurposed recipes boxes - They show all kinds of great ideas, from old house mail boxes, to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace from drab to FAB?! (in Trash to Treasure) by nikintx
I also live in Texas and seldom use our fireplace. If you put candles inside try and use white cand......

» Refine Search
» New Search