Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (58 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Scalloped Window Shades --where can I find them? (in Where Can I Find It?) by murphman
Hello, I would like to purchase scalloped window shades for two rooms in our home. We checked ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Where Can I Find It?

Discussion Topic  Inpatient Outlook for this year ? (in General Gardening) by murphman
Hello, I am really looking forward to the summer season and planting flowers. One of our favor......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  Financial Info on the Dream Home? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by murphman
I love this home and would dream of winning it too. Just some curious questions though. Does anyone ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange orange orange (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by murphman
It reminds me of 1974. Orange everywhere! Linda, the designer always has always had some off the wal......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  Celebrity House Hunters--You Watching? (in Favorite Shows) by murphman
Hello, I noticed a new HGTV show, Celebrity House Hunters. I watched two episodes. One with Stephen ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Tree planting in December ? (in Landscaping) by murphman
thank you very much to every one for your responses and opinions. I appreciate your helpful suggesti......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Thank you very much everyone for your helpful suggestions! I appreciate it. I enjoy reading everyone......

Thank you Conrad for the nice words. I appreciate it. I like the suggestions everyone provides. Very......

Thank you for your advice. I ordered a total of 10 trees. I have an acre of ground but I can only pl......

Thank you for the helpful suggestions and advice. I really appreciate both opinions. We live in sout......

Discussion Topic  Tree planting in December ? (in Landscaping) by murphman
Hello, I placed an order with the Arbor Day foundation for 10 trees. They will ship the trees to my ......

Discussion Topic  Why no garden shows on HGTV? (in Favorite Shows) by murphman
I like the HGTV channel but many of the programs are so similar. Where are the gardens shows? The ra......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  Boxwoods for designs? (in Landscaping) by murphman
Hello, I plan on planting boxwoods in an area of our yard this fall. I would like to plant the varie......

Discussion Topic  Painting Plastic Shutters ? (in Colors) by murphman
Hello, I have 6 shutters in the front of my home I would like to paint because they have faded the p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  Toilet Running issue (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by murphman
Hello, We have a toilet that is located in our upstairs bathroom. Periodically throughout the day th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  Crabgrass--any cure? (in Landscaping) by murphman
Hello, We live in southern New Jersey and every year at this time due to the hot and humid weather w......

Discussion Topic  Boxwoods --Plant in shade? (in Landscaping) by murphman
Hello, We live in southern New Jersey. I have 10 very small boxwood bushes ( 1 gallon ) I currently ......

Discussion Topic  Anyone planting Impatients? (in General Gardening) by murphman
Hello, I went to our local greenhouse and noticed many flats of impatients for sale. No one was buyi......

Discussion Topic  Flower Combinations (in General Gardening) by murphman
Hello, In the HGTV magazine they have a interesting section where they show flowers that are good to......

Discussion Topic  Salvia's --do they las long? (in General Gardening) by murphman
Hello , I am starting a garden this week at my home. I noticed a perenial called Salvia Medium. They......

» Refine Search
» New Search