Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3383 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I Need Help With With Yeast Breads (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
And when you let it rise, make sure that it's warm enough. A warmed oven like garden girl said is......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help finding reasonable lamp shades ... (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Wal Mart or Lowes. Also World Market -- some are clip on and some just fit down over the bulb -- ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/21/14 (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Your plates are cool! Of course, you know how I adore blue and white! Martha...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/21/14 (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
MR -- What a cool seahorse! Love it on the tassel! Martha...

BR -- are you making a slipcover? JC -- that dulcimer is mighty handsome! And sometimes, neces......

After a very busy week, I got to one of the antique shops in town -- and on the way out, I spotted t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative minds...Help! chairs too low (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Perhaps these aren't dining chairs but are occasional chairs to be used in living room/great room/de......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative minds...Help! chairs too low (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
How low is too low? An inch -- three inches? You could also put castors on the chairs -- then th......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
Working on an event so it was an easy dinner of polish. Sauerkraut and toasted red potatoes. A ch......

Lurah -- that's similar to mine only I use 5 pounds of potatoes, cooked and mashed and then add a st......

After a week of not cooking (oh, I did make 600 cookies but that's not "cooking") with a gift of mor......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's Your favorite Smoothie Recipe? (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
I've never been a smoothie person. But that's because I don't have to get up and out -- perhaps i......

Discussion Topic  RE: The 27 drawer cabinet has found its place... (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
I like it there! And I like it without "stuff"! Martha...

Discussion Topic  RE: What dishwashing detergent do you prefer? (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
That's interesting Lurah. I looked it up and it does sound interesting although it was extremely e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Easter Food (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
Lurah -- those "strings" are just the asparagus and the photo -- a little more done than the other p......

My egg cookies for church breakfast tomorrow. Martha...

Easter seems to be a food day here -- although I'm not cooking dinner, we are having a "potluck" bre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hot Cross Buns (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
Lurah, I used scissors and mine didn't deflate, but perhaps yours rose higher than mine! And no......

Discussion Topic  RE: blue and white diplomacy and gifts! (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
To me, she'll get a chance at "your things" one day . . . why not give her something she would like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Linderhof - a question for you (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Not EVERYTHING is an estate sale find! LOL! We wanted a good downlight there for DH to read by ......

» Refine Search
» New Search