Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 178
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3560 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: a Finished project (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Great job! Martha...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Making pickles (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
I've never found a homemade canned crispy pickle -- no where -- they all become soft, IMO, because o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: July Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
We do too, Sherry -- and we're not southern! LOL! Dinner tonight was a quick stir fry with lots o......

Chicken tacos my way -- chicken breasts sautéed with red peppers and onions piled into a corn tortil......

I fixed polish sausage with peppers and onions. DH is doing a sleep study tonight so I'll have de......

Dinner tonight -- garden tomato stuffed with tuna salad on a bed of shredded lettuce. It's Sunday ......

Seaborne -- in this part of the country, 80 is considered a cool front! Martha...

Discussion Topic  RE: Straightening up vs cleaning. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Linderhof
Cleaning is vacuuming and dusting. Picking up is putting things away. I TRY to put away on a da......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you recieved the new Ikea catalog? (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
I hope it's not 58 pounds like the Restoration Hardware catalogue -- LOL! Martha...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
LOS -- Well said! Martha...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Always -- cute picture Martha...

MR -- a box of hinges might not be interesting but seeing them installed on your cabinets will -- ca......

OMG -- where do I start! I'm in awe, LOS, of your fancy chair and for free! I have one as well......

Discussion Topic  RE: remember sprouts? (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
Stores here even used to sell them but no more because of the salmonella issue. And many restau......

Discussion Topic  RE: Waffle Iron Question??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
Joyluck -- I would have never thought of that -- they sound really good! Martha...

Discussion Topic  RE: Waffle Iron Question??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
Leafly -- you can do that when it's only $1.00! Martha...

I brush mine with oil as well but you certainly could spray. And yes, it needs to cook long enoug......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
Is there any way you can't eat potatoes? My THREE favorite dishes are . . . big ones baked. Lon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have this style kitchen faucet? PIC (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Our DD has one similar and I LOVE it! I would like to replace mine -- I'm not sure where hers cam......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
When I was in a brick and mortar PB a while back, they commented that their biggest competitor is th......

» Refine Search
» New Search