Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 168
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3352 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: place your bets! (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
Good job! Martha...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: sour cream (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
I guess my question is -- why would you want to? I'd rather just buy it as I needed it. Freezing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Doogie (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Oh, and if I HAD went to a shelter looking for a dog, I would have never picked Doogie. On first ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Doogie (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
I was going to post this in MMF after Lil Sophie's comment but then it was too long and decided that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Linderhof
I wss born and raised in the midwest and it isn't a custom here. Holy -- we also went when our ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/14/14 (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
JC -- that is Doogie -- the dog who was dumped in our fenced back yard last year, found the doggie d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/14/14 (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
And the second big one for the lilacs! Sigh -- last year I had a bloom or two on each bush -- thi......

And with the threat of a freeze tonight and liking the Libby vase so much, I bought two more -- anot......

And although I think I have too many vases, I wanted some plainer vases so that the flowers could sh......

I also found this blue and white cachepot. Not as commong as a lot of them are! And you know my ......

I did stop by a "Tossed and Found" consignment shop on Saturday -- and found two treasures -- James......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Linderhof
We say Kleenex -- but I still refer to the fridge often as an "ice box" -- sure that comes from Mom ......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
the last of the award winning smoked pork on a sandwich with a side of kale cole slaw with poppy see......

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
sms -- where in Kansas City? As a child, I lived in midtown and as a teen in Raytown and as an ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
I was born in Kansas City and I'm probably just about 100 miles south of here. In doing genealogy......

Discussion Topic  RE: "To Do" List (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Linderhof
I've always liked lists -- sometimes, they're written down while other times they are in my head. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tuna noodle casserole (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
This is my tuna casserole recipe although I've not made it in "forever"! BARBARA'S TUNA CASSEROLE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: pineapple cake (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
I know what you mean -- I'm making 600 decorated cut out cookies for a fundraiser next week -- and I......

Discussion Topic  RE: pineapple cake (in Food & Entertaining) by Linderhof
You could sub pineapple juice for the water -- not sure about the pineapple for the oil -- I know yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: interested in this fabric ....PIC (in General Decorating) by Linderhof
Becca -- that is why I NEVER go to JoAnn's for fabrics unless it is a teeny project! Martha...

» Refine Search
» New Search