Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (874 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Preferred beef brisket prep method (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
Funny, I was watching American Cooks Kitchen today and they did one in the oven on a bed of sauted o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Diner Lingo (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
I worked in a 24hr greasy spoon diner, and never used any special lingo when ordering. The only term......

Discussion Topic  RE: supermarket salad bar "shopping"?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
I shop at the salad bar often. I buy my salad fixins' and then get a head of lettuce. Mine has stuf......

Discussion Topic  RE: America's Test Kitchen recipes (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
My kids got me their cookbook! Haven't tried anything though....

Discussion Topic  Growing Swiss Chard (in General Gardening) by Jo-CT
By no means am I an experienced gardener! I have a small raised bed where I've planted tomatoes, cu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: corn on the cob (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
Not about freezing...but I thought I would share this tip I just discovered about cooking corn. Put......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT fading keyboard letters on my Desktop (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
Suedorcoo- Right there with you! Our typing teacher stood at the front of the room and recited let......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT fading keyboard letters on my Desktop (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
I rely on the raised bars on the F & J home keys. I put a peel & stick tiny "gem" that the kids use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cauliflower - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
I love cauliflower frittata. I cook the CF in the microwave then saute some onion, add the CF until......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you do grilled cheese??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
I'm a sucker for grilled cheese with bacon and tomato. Better if it's a nice fat garden tomato....

Discussion Topic  RE: How Many Can You Seat AT A TABLE in your house? (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
With both leaves in my dr table I can sit 12. Another 6 at my kitchen table. I have recently inheri......

Discussion Topic  RE: super Bowl Food (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
We have a local annual Chowdafest earlier in the day so we usually attend that. It's held in a arena......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleaning old tableclothes (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Jo-CT
Wanted to get back and let you all know that the CloroxII and detergent worked great. 98% of the st......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Cleaning old tableclothes (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Jo-CT
Thanks Nettiejay-I'm off to get some Cloroxll...

Thank you all. The damask is an ivory, and the other is a white background with a Xmas print stampe......

Discussion Topic  Cleaning old tableclothes (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Jo-CT
I inherited some vintage (is 50's vintage?)tableclothes, and they have yellow stains. I tried spot c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a Keurig coffee machine (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
I've had mine for a few years now. It's not the single serve one though. I think it's a B60 model. N......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone ever made Pizelles? (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
I make them all the time! To answer your question, It depends!!! When making them make sure it's a......

Discussion Topic  RE: trick or treaters (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
We started seeing little ones around 6pm. Turned out the lights at 7:30. Had 160 kids in 90minutes! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macaroni Salad (in Food & Entertaining) by Jo-CT
Mine is totally different but it's what we grew up on.If I don't make it this way then we're eating ......

» Refine Search
» New Search