Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 107
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2121 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
No sewing here. I have been doing some maintenance on my house. It is amazing how the walls get sc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
You are in my thoughts and at the top of my prayer list. Here is wishing you a speedy recovery and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: curve master foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
I don't own one and don't do curves. I would imagine that it is like anything else in the quilting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Check this out! (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
Sounds like a road trip!!!!!! Might talk Hubby into camping for a long weekend nearby....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
We have six or seven elementary schools in tupelo. One of them was hit by lightening and has burned ......

Navy wife I had mike and john go check on my red eye. She is fine. I am going tomorrow to pick up m......

I am fine my family and I are congregating at my sisters house she has a huge storm shelter The st......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
We never were in one spot long enough to change seasons. My DF had gypsy blood so we moved very oft......

Discussion Topic  I am cleaning out my sewing room, does anyone want??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
I am keeping my quilting cotton and a few books. I am doing away with all my crazy quilting stuff ......

Discussion Topic  WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
I have nights when I lay down I get very restless and if I don't get up I think I will explode. Wel......

Discussion Topic  RE: a string walks into a bar (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
DH picks strings off me like a momma monkey in a zoo. I say there are not any strings on me, I am j......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
I have his name and address if anyone needs a machine redone. He took that cabinet apart and stri......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
He will have to dismantle it to get it in my car but he is going to do that when I get there so I ca......

This is an after photo of the machine...

Someone over the years painted the cabinet and the legs a barn red looking color. Billy stained i......

This is after...

Discussion Topic  The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
I just got pictures from the man in Memphis TN that is refurbishing my 1922 Singer Treadle sewing ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
I have been on the boards now for about 10 years. Gosh it don't seem possible. I met a lot of you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counted Cross Stitch (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
I have been stitching the Mill Hill Christmas ornaments since the first of the year. They are stitc......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by warm buns
I Must say I will be walking the WALK OF SHAME this month. I have not even started it yet....

» Refine Search
» New Search