Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 103
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2054 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bozie & Wiley's doll quilts are on Debbie's blog (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Enjoyed reading about the Doll Quilts!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
I did Coaster Sets of 4. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-10-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Thank you, Evelyn. This is the first Length of Fabric quilt that I've done. I could do these kind o......

Oh, Evelyn, that is a cute quilt. You asked for ideas for the benefit bazaar and I instantly though......

Discussion Topic  RE: new Patroitic challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
I watched this twice, once for me and one for sharing. Looks super-easypeasy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
I just saw this cute place-mat for inspiration. ......

Discussion Topic  The Accidental Quilt Block tutorial by BeyondSockMonkeys (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
This is a versatile block. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-20-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
The Card Trick is always a fun block - I really like the color combo... which is incredibly close to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unique Australian Aboriginal Designer Fabrics (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Glad I got a chance to see this post before it gets alerted as advertising. Beautiful fabric. This ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for cell phone holder tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
That was me (a jessicasews design)! Pattern instructions and tutorial via my blog: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
(Hugs...Prayers...Love)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-6-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Update on Pattern - See Cookie's quilt above! Secret Jungle (pattern) is now available to download ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-6-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Wouldn't that be great! 'Half a dozen' quilters are waiting with crossed fingers... lol I sent a me......

Re: Cookie Quilts Secret Jungle Quilt I found the designer of the quilt and you can see the layout ......

Liking everything! Cookie Quilts - Your quilt is dynamic!...

Discussion Topic  Please bring back shows like Homes Across America! (in Favorite Shows) by jessicasews
Would love to see HGTV bring back shows that take us around the country and highlight homes that are......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
I discovered Simply Quilts in its last years and I remember Alex inviting viewers to visit the Forum......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
One of my FAV Simply Quilts episodes was the one that visited Freddy Moran's home. I went nuts over ......

Adding the Simply Quilts episode with Liuxin Newman: Handquilting ......

Today I looked at some of the episodes that are still there... it's like hunting for Easter eggs tho......

» Refine Search
» New Search