Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 98
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1942 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  The Accidental Quilt Block tutorial by BeyondSockMonkeys (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Please bring back shows like Homes Across America! (in Favorite Shows) by jessicasews
Would love to see HGTV bring back shows that take us around the country and highlight homes that are......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Adding the Simply Quilts episode with Liuxin Newman: Handquilting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Today I looked at some of the episodes that are still there... it's like hunting for Easter eggs tho......

There is plenty of inspiration on this Forum. Rarely, do I buy a piece of fabric and not mention thi......

Discussion Topic  Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
I will go through the HGTV schedule to see what is playing and I do like Hawaii Living and House Hun......

Discussion Topic  Sewing on Fleece..for gifts..Ho Ho No! (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
I have to take a break. I've been trying to find the right stitch and sewing machine needle to acco......

Discussion Topic  RE: A pretty Dove applique... possibly Nancy Ziemans beautiful pattern. (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Oh, that is a pretty one, Coco Cathy! This is the sketch that I did a year ago:...

Discussion Topic  RE: A pretty Dove applique... possibly Nancy Ziemans beautiful pattern. (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
After a year of keeping an eye out for the quilt, I saw the following, which is Nancy Zieman's Love ......

Discussion Topic  Enjoy this! Sew Big Block Quilts with Nancy (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Sewing with Nancy show this morning was FABULOUS! Guest Quilt designer Debbie Bowles Found the vide......

Discussion Topic  Check this out! Great use of a Fabric Panel... Attic Windows (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Tell me if you've done this already! I love the idea - I'm always looking at fabric panels. Attic ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Choice - Strawberry Placemats... Now Finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Thank you! All the comments helped. The Berry print is pretty for sure and will get made up into a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Choice - Strawberry Placemats... Now Finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
The 'crisp' combo is complete! I had a pretty white fabric that ties in....

UPS just dropped off a 'squishie' package! I showed my sister a few fabric photos and she said 'Yum......

*Smiling* Those 2 fabrics are from the same collection - Jane Shasky (designer). ......

TerryOH, I had the Farmer John Strawberry fabric in my Amazon cart until I chose the other one... th......

I **just** ordered this Robert Kaufman/Fresh Strawberries! ......

Thank you all for the opinions - this has been really helpful. I know the people that are getting ......

Here is a better version of the first picture... the strawberry-colored print is busy/big, but I wan......

Discussion Topic  **County Fair Quilts** (in Quilting & Needlework) by jessicasews
Thought I'd share a few pictures I took....

» Refine Search
» New Search