Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 151
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3013 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: darling potholder! (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
It is so clever!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
Congratulations!! Awesome quilt!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - July/August packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
I received a wonderful package today with fabric and patterns and fun thimgs! I will post a picture ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - July/August packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
I haven't decorated much in several years, but I love fall colors. I am a fan of orange. Maybe I wil......

Have we heard from everyone? Such a quiet group!...

I was a good girl and waited until my birthday to open my present! It is a beautiful moda jelly roll......

I was doing yard work today and when I went around to the front, there was a box by the front door! ......

Yup!! But where is the time going??!!...

Has everybody received/posted ?????...

Discussion Topic  RE: Update DD#1. 7/6/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
Great progress!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Probably Lost My Job (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
I lost a job in 2002 and couldn't find a job the first couple of weeks. DH's DF was failing and we w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Probably Lost My Job (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
When I was 'between jobs', I did a lot of projects. Actually, that's when I found this board!...

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
Oh my, sounds scary! Ts and Ps for you all....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge Show!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
Wonderful projects!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
Thanks, Nicki. I'm glad that job is over for you. Let's definitely get together sometime!...

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
You all are the BEST and SWEETEST and I am the LUCKIEST!!...

Discussion Topic  My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
I cannot thank everyone enough for my beautiful and literally heartfelt quilt!! Toryam, there are no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts & Wellness & Friends ... it's a LONG story, but ... (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
Hugs and pr@yers always, my friend....

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
So glad you are ok, WB!! I was so worried when I heard about Tupelo!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by muggomuggo
Oh my, Pam!! So glad you're ok! Phew! Everyone in all those states that got hit are in my pr@yers....

» Refine Search
» New Search