Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Blue, blue, blue (in What's Hot / What's Not) by NothingCoulBeFiner
I sell home decor fabrics and I can't keep anything "indigo" blue in stock....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > What's Hot / What's Not

Discussion Topic  What can you tell me about this tree (in Landscaping) by NothingCoulBeFiner
The two trees in the front yard had to go due to age and rot (I do hate a yard without trees). I wa......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Travel Inspired Decor (in What's Hot / What's Not) by NothingCoulBeFiner
I love the side tables that are created using old pieces of luggage (30', 40' 50' hard cardboard sty......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone identify this fabric? (in Where Can I Find It?) by NothingCoulBeFiner
The fabric is a couple of years old and by Kravet. You can still find it from time to time on Ebay ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Where Can I Find It?

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone identify this fabric? (in Where Can I Find It?) by NothingCoulBeFiner
Thank you both. Turns out it is/was a printed fabric, but the lady at a local fabric/remnant shop sa......

Discussion Topic  Can anyone identify this fabric? (in Where Can I Find It?) by NothingCoulBeFiner
Can anyone identify this fabric? I just finished covering my cornices and used oriental frog closur......

Discussion Topic  Cleaning Up the Hydrangeas (in General Gardening) by NothingCoulBeFiner
My hydrangea has put on it’s new leaves and looking good, almost. Can I cut off the old stems now? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  Cleaning Up the Hydrangeas (in General Gardening) by NothingCoulBeFiner
My hydrangea has put on it’s new leaves and looking good, almost. Can I cut off the old stems now? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: New color trend? (in What's Hot / What's Not) by NothingCoulBeFiner
Seeing a lot of shades of orange (peach, salmon, true orange) in the new fabric catalogs, paired wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: What "mistakes" do you live with? (in General Decorating) by NothingCoulBeFiner
I got in a big hurry to pick out the paint and flooring in a bathroom we gutted. I hate it. THE BIG......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone else tired? (in What's Hot / What's Not) by NothingCoulBeFiner
It seems we have loss HGTV to the fixers and flippers. Makes you long for Joan Steffend, Christopher......

» Refine Search
» New Search