Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (643 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - September (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
As of yesterday mine isnt here...Im sure its taking the scenic tour on its way to Massachusetts...I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: The Villages ...Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
I am going to be there sometime tomorrow night for a few days to visit with one of my dearest friend......

Discussion Topic  The Villages ...Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
Are there any quilt shops in the area of the Villages, Florida ? I will be in the area for a few da......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nikki Lee + Woonsocket, RI - My trip in October (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
Depending on the day I might be able to be "sick" ! Nicki..are you talking about Lorraine's in Paw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attic window (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
Thank you for all your ideas and thoughts ladies..they were certainly appreciated...in the end ..thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attic window (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
I think the biggest reason I cant decide is because I am so used to doing "girly" colors for little ......

Starry.... The Y seams were so very easy..I was surprised i could figure them out but when I did.........

final picture ! This is for a one year old little girls birthday and Im not sure which I like bette......

or no ledge and just floating on the white polka dots background ?...

with polka dots as the ledge ?...

Discussion Topic  Attic window (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
What do you like better ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
I have to agree with all that everyone said...at one time there were more swaps than you could handl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hand work..what do you do ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
Seeing.. I was converted years ago by Nicki to do CQ...I wasnt very good at it...despite not being ......

Discussion Topic  Hand work..what do you do ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
Im looking to start doing something a little different while watching tv at night... what do you do......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 9th Installment - WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
Im probably not going to make the deadlinefor this month...the stars are realllllyyyyy giving me iss......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
not even a remote possibility that I will be done !...

Discussion Topic  RE: CYOC String Block Swap -closed- (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
I would love to see some of the past blocks people have made...Im seriously considering !...

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
Wow! I never cared for sue before.. But now I do.. Your quilt is amazing!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Mystery Sister Block Swap - August - Did We See All Your Blocks? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
I recieved my August block yesterday and as always it is gorgeous! Im sending Dianne a picture in a ......

Discussion Topic  Have you seen...or do you know.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Quiltingnewbie2
the name of the website for hard to find fabric or have you seen any fabric with little girl hair ......

» Refine Search
» New Search