Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 39
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (769 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-14-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I've been working on my 12 Days of Christmas swap, and have 9 little things made. My plans are to ha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: What was your aha moment? (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I guess I've learned I don't have to follow a pattern exactly. If I want to take a shortcut, or ski......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS until Sept 1st! (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I finished my 8th little gift yesterday! Be nice to have them completed before November this year. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS until Sept 1st! (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I'm in again, I think this will be my 4th time around. I've had a good time with it each year, and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Congratulations, Quilter Jen! (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
Many congratulations! Sounds like a good fit for you. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My little corner of the world (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
Love it, Erma! I know you'll enjoy it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-31-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I finished a scrappy quilt for my son's birthday coming up. I saw it over a year ago on "asimplelif......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
Wonderful news!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
48. I check in regularly, don't always post a lot....

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
Glad things are looking up. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
So very sorry for your loss. Ts and Ps are with you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I will be sending you another block. I misunderstood, and just sent a block. I will send the next on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I will be getting something in the mail to you early in the week. Many t & p's for your family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I think I've been here around 8 years. Seems I had to re-register at one point. Love the positive c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
Thoughts and prayers are with you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-27-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
And here's the back side....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-27-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I finally finished my first quilt-as-you-go strip quilt. Really pleased with it, even though it did......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I'll be glad to send a block to you. I also like the idea of sending cards to her. That could be s......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT---the most horrible holiday ever (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
So very sorry for your loss. Glad you have your children there. Take it one step at a time....

Discussion Topic  RE: Post pix--- your Xmas and winter WHs please. (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I made the Snowmen in the Window, several years ago. Can't find that picture, but this is one I've g......

» Refine Search
» New Search