Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (758 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
Here's the chair. As I look at it, it might be something I can do. The cushion is not a t-shape, j......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
It came out really well! Now to pick your brain. I got a similar chair this weekend from a friend ......

Looks great, especially the back/top part that is in sections. And you did it so quickly!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Just moved to the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex area (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I'm here! I'm in Mansfield, south of Arlington. Welcome to the area!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Need your VOTES - PLEASE (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I sent my votes in this morning....

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
Yesterday I got two cards! Thanks EvelynB and Kblue! Nice to know a bit more about you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Signups closed: "It's nice to meet you" Postcard (no sewing required) (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I got mail! Thanks Toryam and Kara. Kara, what's your board name? Nice to meet both of you!...

Crazyboutquilts, I got your postcard! So creative and pretty! It went to my neighbor's house by mi......

Mine went in the mail this morning!...

I sent you a PM about needing a zip code, but duh, I'll just look it up. ......

Mine are paper, and not fancy, but they tell a bit about me....

I will jump in on this. PM will be coming your way. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I just dropped my box off at the post office. He said you should have it Thursday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I've either got one more to wrap, or one more to make and wrap. Got to make up my mind if that last......

I finished my 8th little gift yesterday! Be nice to have them completed before November this year. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: pincushion spider (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I can't find instructions, but after seeing it I bought these cupcake holders on a clearance sale af......

Discussion Topic  RE: Befuddled is finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
I love it, the rows of sashing just set it off perfectly. She'll love it as much as we all do...no,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
Thoughts and prayers for all to be successful and you get relief....

Discussion Topic  RE: Magnolia Retreat Openings Nov. 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
Next year my GD will start school and hopefully I will then be free to come. Have a great time!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What a fun surprise! (in Quilting & Needlework) by elsie123
How fun! Thanks for posting the picture, it's always nice to have a face to go with your name....

» Refine Search
» New Search