Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 110
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2187 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
really? I am glad I didn't answer her because I would've been wrong AND I am glad that you did so I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
We got back from vacation on Saturday and I got to spend some time on Sunday working on my plan. I t......

Guess who got her pretties in today's mail!?!?!?! And they ARE pretty! I will start to work with t......

yeehaw! Unfortunately I will be on vacation when it arrives next week......

no, they haven't been mailed. Jean is busy with work & still working on her last year's quit and the......

It's april 2nd! All the pretty little fabric squares should be on their way ......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Stashbusting - Shop your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
wow. Yours are spoiled ......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Stashbusting - Shop your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
we're on pg 2 ......

Nice! I especially like the red and black one ......

That's really a nice runner and gesture, malou. I'm sure she will love it ......

Thanks Pat for bringing this to the front ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - Mar 31st packages coming in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
I know I do! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
Nice ......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
Just more good reasons to get the thing finished McP! I now have 4 fleece patchwork blankets made a......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
1 empty bag and 2 quilts/blankets made - 1 bag and ?? quilts to go!?!?...

Discussion Topic  RE: a string walks into a bar (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
Laughing hurts but I just can't help myself! That's cute ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my anniversary... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
Sorry I am late ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
Absolutely gorgeous and I am green with envy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh, NO! HGTV is Closing this message board! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Gonesewin
Wouldn't it be weird if they ever DID take away our message board? I am glad some of you have a back......

» Refine Search
» New Search