Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 495
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9898 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - July/August packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
I hope this is the right thread to post about my surprise gift. I am posting wherever Jane Kiwi is ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Sisters 2014 - July/August packages! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Spring SS pkg....

1st. SS pkg....

Flower Dottee...

My sweet precious SS sorry to be remiss in posting about the two gift pkgs you have sent me. I am r......

I PMed Jane yesterday. Have not heard from her. Hope she is okay. I copied my PM to her and I am ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husband's Preemie Quilts-pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Karen, really great DH loves to quilt. Super fantastic he enjoys making preemie quilts. Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: A little bit about "how you talk" test... (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
If it is the same test that someone posted on FB, it showed all of Texas and the SE states for me. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT---the most horrible holiday ever (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Wanda such a terrible time to lose your husband. Trying to be happy because of the time of year yet......

Discussion Topic  RE: A few things for a Tweety loving quilter . . . (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Happy belated birthday Jean. Keep on celebrating.... Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 5-8-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Nice ALL. Kudos to y'all. Thanks for sharing. Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Chris, this is marvelous. I love Tampa Bay area. I have a cousin that has a place in Clearwater. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-13-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Happy belated birthday Holly. Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... (in General Decorating) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Lol.....happy new year to you, MAGNAVERDE and to ALL.... Susan...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Eighth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge Awards..Ceremony (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Just viewed the quilts in this 8th challenge. Lots of creativity, ingenuity and love in ALL the qui......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vote for my table runner (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Leona, I voted yesterday or the day before. Sure do love the table runner you made. Susan...

Discussion Topic  RE: Special request - my friend needs support - she's going home :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Linda massive prayers for your friend. Hoping if nothing else she can get on IV antibiotics to pinp......

Discussion Topic  RE: I met someone I gifted a quilt to... (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Most especially thanks for providing comfort and recognitio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 89th Birthday, Craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Mildred, I missed seeing you in Branson and in Harrisburg. I cannot believe I have missed two COF R......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have to Tell Someone!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ~~Tx~~ Wildflower
Sherry that is wonderful. I know from personal experience after hooking up with my college friends ......

» Refine Search
» New Search