Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bone cancer (in Pets) by Lady's mom
I'm so sorry. Each time I go thru this I realize I was holding on for me. Somehow their peace give......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

I have dealt with mast cell tumors in several of my dogs over the years, so I'm looking at this a li......

The results are in----and I guess I'm not really surprised: grade 2 mast cell tumor. They feel cer......

Haven't heard back from the biopsy. Takes 7-10 days. Thank you for asking....

My 6-year-old boxer Grace is in surgery right now to remove a tumor on her front right leg. The vet......

I didn't know that about mastiffs. I know that some dogs can live quite a long time with some types......

Any discussion of amputation? It might give her a longer life with you. I'm so sorry!...

Discussion Topic  A POST I READ (in Pets) by Lady's mom
That made me cry, but I needed to share it: Sign that reads "I WISH THE RAINBOW BRIDGE HAD VISITING......

Discussion Topic  A POST I READ (in Pets) by Lady's mom
That made me cry, but I needed to share it: Sign that reads "I WISH THE RAINBOW BRIDGE HAD VISITING......

Discussion Topic  Anybody ever deal with a male dog's "issue"? (in Pets) by Lady's mom
It's swollen and won't go down. I hope I don't get censored for this, but I'm trying to save his li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody ever deal with a male dog's "issue"? (in Pets) by Lady's mom
Oh no, don't tell me that!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody ever deal with a male dog's "issue"? (in Pets) by Lady's mom
Jo, it's me. I had to change my name over here---forget why now. He's doing very well, although st......

Met two, as you probably read, in extreme cases amputation is all that can be done, and it's quite e......

Thanks, Junk. It is hard to deal with on here. The vet found several things that were good. Swelli......

Do you know what surgery was performed? Probably not amputation. I'm seeing there are other option......

Discussion Topic  Anybody ever deal with a male dog's "issue"? (in Pets) by Lady's mom
It's swollen and won't go down. I hope I don't get censored for this, but I'm trying to save his li......

Discussion Topic  Chronic Cough in Small Dogs? (in Pets) by Lady's mom
It's not all the time, but just after she eats or drinks. And it's worse if she drinks after a hard......

Discussion Topic  RE: No Kill Shelters. Do you agree with the concept? Support one? (in Pets) by Lady's mom
I firmly believe that a sick or injured animal with no one to care for him should be humanely euthan......

Discussion Topic  Lady is Gone (in Pets) by Lady's mom
She died two weeks ago. She had some health issues that may have contributed, but there were also s......

Discussion Topic  RE: diarrhea (in Pets) by Lady's mom
My vet has told me Imodium is ok. He prescribed 1 pill 2x daily for 3 days, for a 50 lb dog. You w......

» Refine Search
» New Search