Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Wristlets and key fob sets (in Holiday Crafts) by MsSippi2
Just checking in, again! I found some key fob hardware in my stash that I bought a few years ago, s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Wristlets and key fob sets (in Holiday Crafts) by MsSippi2
You're welcome! I forgot to tell you that I like to use a 9" zipper, although a 7" zipper will work......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wristlets and key fob sets (in Holiday Crafts) by MsSippi2
I started out making these as an "in the hoop" machine embroidery design, but found that it's just a......

Black floral set with "rhinestone" ribbon Sorry for the poor picture quality, but my camera is out ......

Yellow with polka dots...

Discussion Topic  Wristlets and key fob sets (in Holiday Crafts) by MsSippi2
Just checking in, again! I found some key fob hardware in my stash that I bought a few years ago, s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question from a friend on the Quilting Board (in Holiday Crafts) by MsSippi2
Google "shelves made from books" and see what you find!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question from a friend on the Quilting Board (in Holiday Crafts) by MsSippi2
Somewhere, I saw some books that had been used to make a little shelf. It involved taking 2 or 3 bo......

» Refine Search
» New Search