Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 211
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4211 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I am going to do some decoupage one of these days. Nice work Emily!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Thank you everyone for helping out while Skyler was away! I hope she has some pictures to share! S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I found the photo I took of the faux coral. Got this at Bealls for under $10. My neighbor told me w......

Took me a while to get to this thread! Been browsing through downtown shops and eating lunch with m......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a pretty little nook. PIC (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
AWESOME! Cheery and wonderful light!...

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
The General Finishes 'stain' is a gel stain you paint over wood OR paint! Great product, you should......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I agree with all the good advice you already got! Remove the tile, does not tie in with your kitc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Love seeing all the Fall decor coming out! I do not do fall since it is different here, the cooler ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Very nice! I am impressed with the fitting against the wall! I have usually seen small trim there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
WONDERFULLY FESTIVE!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Cabinets - painted this thursday I hope (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Sonny, Love your plans for painting the cabinets, I am a HUGE fan of white kitchens! I had a wood o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/8 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
los, Love that church and the back story! I love the dishes! There is more than one color on the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/8 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Gracie, Thanks for pointing that error out to me! Typing on my Kindle is not easy! I corrected the......

Beau's rose, Thank you so much for hosting MMF's for Skyler! I know you will be hosting it next Mon......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
You need to decide and then make a decision for best option. Recessed over dining table sounds good......

Discussion Topic  RE: ? on "quotes" (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
[QUOTE]Originally posted by annie17: Wasn't there a way to quote someone? I've forgotten how to do i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know what kind of sofa this is? (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I agree. My guess is a custom piece....

Discussion Topic  RE: Absolutely no progress (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Tomatogueen Good to see you! Don't feel bad, I have been in my house 4 years now and no way near do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top sheets on beds??? (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
As simple as when Sears & Roebuck brought stores in every home... in Canada Same Sears.. but Simpson......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top sheets on beds??? (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
What I remember of the sheets in my village where I was from, is that they were ordered from England......

» Refine Search
» New Search