Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 217
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4326 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Top sheets on beds??? (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
What I remember of the sheets in my village where I was from, is that they were ordered from England......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Top sheets on beds??? (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
A duvet can be undone and blanket removed. I guess double sheets would also be heavier than one she......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/1 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
los, I don't think you could have put anything better than netting for that corona! LOVE the look! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/1 (filling in for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Hi Strings, I am indeed having a Holiday! DH cooked yesterday and is back at work today, he had a w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help a hoarder (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
could also be considered Italian? GREAT find... you seem to have some sort of 'furniture' mojo!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Shadesofidaho, Thank you for posting on our MMF's thread! GREAT PHOTO! And I love what you did ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8/25 (covering for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Gracie, I have always loved Empire late 1800's furniture. IF I had started earlier in my life to co......

Christmas Candy, You got it covered! ......

Strings, that is OK, I have a hard time following when I use my Kindle Fire, and miss posts at times......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite decorative item or piece of furniture. (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Gracie, Thanks for the tip, when we put it up it was in a hurry knowing we will move it again when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite decorative item or piece of furniture. (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Thanks los, I still have some of those clocks scattered around the house, and still managed to pack ......

los, LOVE that pic and frame! So wonderful of your dear husband to make that shelf for you! You ar......

No matter what decor I have or pieces in what room, this is the unit I stare at the most. I love th......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm in love with this little dresser... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
NICE find, I can see why you are 'in love'!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Island (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Meant to be!!! AND GORGEOUS! This will last and look good forever! How wonderful that you got t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Junk collector, GREAT comment!!! Gave me a chuckle! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Complimentary Color (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Just checked on Pinterest: Suggestions: Raspberry for great POP ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Complimentary Color (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
The complementary color to purple is yellow, which are used for the Easter Holidays. I would find a......

Discussion Topic  RE: MILK PAINT project (or chalk paint) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Here is link to my PINTEREST board with chalk and milk paint photos for inspiration: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
LOVE the transformation! Amazingly modern, sleek and clean lines! I would love to do similar in my ......

» Refine Search
» New Search