Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 220
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4399 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
How sweet! I would claim 'The first Mrs Young, DIL can be, The second Mrs Young!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
What a positive balance and GREAT memory builder for everyone that will share in the joys at that we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Froo, remember ME if you tire of ANY pieces, or need to make space for more!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-28-14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
los, well said! And I love your idea of a charity auction! Always, LOVE your dog pic!!!...

los, I am glad you are sure about your wonderful find! It is already providing you with great pleas......

Yippee it's Monday! Thanks Skyler for this wonderful thread!!! los, Nice find! Reminds me of a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: air conditioner - who would have thought.... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Fire ants are not restricted to Florida, they are working their way to California I read... They ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: decorating project ideas that never were realized (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Gracie, and dreams don't cost anything!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh Pottery Barn....torture torture torture.... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I love the photos and inspiration the catalogs bring!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Georgia Peach! YOU STOLE those plates! I recently viewed some like this on eBay... prices are high.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-21-14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
los, LOVE the print. Sorry about the glass, but you recovered nicely... looks great! Martha, Great......

Discussion Topic  RE: I just wish that .... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Think of ALL that ** you are saving NOT having those decorators doing the job! Most designs do not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: All Settled (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Hi Kim, So GREAT to hear from you! Such positive direction for you and your children! So wonderful......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nat'l Ice Cream Day tablescape (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
HOW DARLING!!!! Great job on making a festive and FUN table!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Like others said...a happy kitchen now! So crisp, clean and neat.... came out real NICE! Well done......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
AW, I hope you decoupage (sign and date) that photo to the bottom of the chest somewhere! LOVE it! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
What a treasure that chest is! How sweet of you to create that awesome family heirloom! Love it!!......

Discussion Topic  RE: Whales... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Love the Whales, very nice to go vintage too......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July! (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I got one from Valspar a couple of years ago from DH, BETTER THAN FLOWERS!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-14-14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Good morning! I am happy to be sitting at the computer so that communication goes better to post! I......

» Refine Search
» New Search