Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 224
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4462 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Linderhof - a question for you (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Thanks for the link! I put this lamp on my Wish List! I have been looking for a good reading lamp ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I am 1900 miles from birthplace and different country, Nova Scotia Canada being my first home. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
That is encouraging news!...

Discussion Topic  RE: blue and white diplomacy and gifts! (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Also at a young age without a home of her own, many pieces does not make sense yet. Collections gro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/7/14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/7/14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Didn't mean to not come back to post... something keeps getting in the way of my having FUN! ......

I really like the "hand"in this piece. DR for dear father? Has a great history for your home! So ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Those Who Sew.... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth

Discussion Topic  RE: Looks Like Wood… (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I remember being awed by your projects at Pecan Place... And in your new home you have not lost your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest bath remodel coming along... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Looking GREAT!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: making lemonade (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
sms, I agree. This is too personal for me to comment on, of course we all observe life, and someti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing in (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
A few times when I was online with my Kindle and then went back to my desk top I had to sign in, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Christie, I should have mentioned I remember her sweet posts! She would mention who's mother she wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Thoughts and prayers to you and Donnie. Beautiful words Christie, so sorry to hear this news....

Discussion Topic  RE: Recently aquired "cabinet of drawers" - after cleaning picture added... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
KG in CA OH MY more drawers! I really DO believe you have the BEST drawers around! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recently aquired "cabinet of drawers" - after cleaning picture added... (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
OMG, My heart skipped a beat I SWEAR... when I saw that last photo! WOW seems like an understateme......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/31/14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
jaysmom, Nice patio set, and FREE is the BEST deal! I am sure it is OK to post anytime during the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/31/14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Martha, Thanks! What a shame about the cord, but what a GREAT find to have another coffee urn and......

This is the first Elkay sink I got on CL, drove all the way to Miami for this.. Peter built the cab......

Discussion Topic  RE: For the china lovers among us (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Gorgeous! So delicate, and I love the boarder!...

» Refine Search
» New Search