Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 204
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4064 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Best App for finding and sharing ideas? besides Pinterest :) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I agree also with & los. There is no quick fix for research. When I was with clients consulting, I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/13/14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Nice finds, been so busy here, Happy belated Birthday Gracie! See you all next MMF' s!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Back to the drawing board! (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Dowels work nicely since they are wider and won't touch the string itself, then double loop the neck......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 10/6/14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I am having a very busy week! Company in the house, and lots going on this weekend. Liked reading ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone give me any information about this chair? FINISHED PIC ADDED (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Great job on the chair! I have done a few 'twisted' cushions in my day!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone give me any information about this chair? FINISHED PIC ADDED (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Great project! About a staple gun, I redid a couple of chairs and found that with older frames, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have redone the bedroom once again! pics (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
So sorry you have been so busy and less time for what you love to do best...work on your house! LOV......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/29/14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Skyler, Good luck with the quick sale of your house! And thank you for hosting our favorite thread ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/22/14 (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Hello Skyler! Welcome back! What a view on that lake! No new items for me this week, but I plan......

Discussion Topic  RE: lil OT I got a question (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I have not noticed anything except that you are genuine and that is worth way more than grammar! I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decoupage Anyone? (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I am going to do some decoupage one of these days. Nice work Emily!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Thank you everyone for helping out while Skyler was away! I hope she has some pictures to share! S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I found the photo I took of the faux coral. Got this at Bealls for under $10. My neighbor told me w......

Took me a while to get to this thread! Been browsing through downtown shops and eating lunch with m......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a pretty little nook. PIC (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
AWESOME! Cheery and wonderful light!...

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
The General Finishes 'stain' is a gel stain you paint over wood OR paint! Great product, you should......

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
I agree with all the good advice you already got! Remove the tile, does not tie in with your kitc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting a jump on my fall decorating (new pic added) (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Love seeing all the Fall decor coming out! I do not do fall since it is different here, the cooler ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
Very nice! I am impressed with the fitting against the wall! I have usually seen small trim there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Mary Ruth
WONDERFULLY FESTIVE!...

» Refine Search
» New Search