Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 134
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2663 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Get Your Mrs. Claus on (ADDRESS PLEASE) (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Thanks Nicki, I got it...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Get Your Mrs. Claus on (ADDRESS PLEASE) (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Yep, got it thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Help! Get Your Mrs. Claus on (ADDRESS PLEASE) (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
WOW, before it's too late I need the addy to send the doll quilts in...TY...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt i made at retreat (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Very pretty!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Sorry, I just saw this. No I don't have directions. I did use a Sue for the size. My son lived in Pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Here's a peek at my Puerto Rico. I love this one so much I just wanted to show you...not done yet bu......

Nicki I made my 3 states and also 3 Christmas quilts so if you need those states to be taken I can d......

I'll take NJ and Delaware. If no one wants Maryland and PR I'll take them too. I have a pile of doll......

I'll take New Jersey & Delaware. Have the tops made, just need to finish them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite animals including birds - latest and greatest!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Cardinals, hummers, Eagles and blue jays would be first choice. Then on the crafty funny animals I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
The tree is adorable!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Befuddled is finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Thank you stillsuzzz! Everyone who looks at the quilt picks out that block and always asks about it.......

Maybe the maker of the heart block will stop by. It's really a different block! Thanks everyone! I......

pretty cozy in it's own bag...

Lining is flannel...

Discussion Topic  Befuddled is finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Well, not quite. I have to make a label. It fits perfectly into the duffle bag with room to spare. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
Lots of Pray ers on the way. Arthritis just sneaks up on joints and bones...but you'll be okay!...

Discussion Topic  Duffle bag for Quilt traveling/storage (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
This was so much fun. I used blocks and fabric sent to me to make the yard of fabric needed for the ......

Discussion Topic  Does anyone know what this is? (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
This came in a sewing basket at a yard sale. It almost looks like thongs for cooking. The little rou......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Secret Toy Society (in Quilting & Needlework) by holee
I had to try out the ornament thing today just because I needed to see how scared we have gotten. I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search