Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ▲▼Serendipity Stars▲▼ block two added! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Thank you for doing this again! I will get to printing and sewing tomorrow. Well, printing at least!......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: P.J. Parties - sign up here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
I love the PJ Parties. I have always checked them out, even if I didn't get them done with the group......

Discussion Topic  RE: News About Pam Bono (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Lois, as I understand from the obit (free to view on the home page at ......

Discussion Topic  News About Pam Bono (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
I don't know how many have heard the news about Pam Bono, but on Sep 21 her husband shot her, the do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Toryam, I took a re-upholstering class years ago and did my own chair. I don't know how to get the w......

Discussion Topic  RE: keepsake quilting catalog (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Awhile back they asked for a vote on the catalog size, I'm guessing that the larger one won. I don't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Whew Shirley, so glad that it made it there! Sent you a pm. :-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Shirlwin, Thank you so much, I received your package today! I love the mug rug, your card and postca......

Yikes Shirlwin, you are quick. Working on yours, hope to have it in the mail soon. Thank you!...

I would like to sign up again. Please add me to the list, and I am willing to swap internationally t......

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Aww, gosh (kicking toe of other foot), Muggo we just love you, and hurt for you. Lots of hugs!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a favorite point turner/corner poker? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
I agree with Paus4quilts. I learned in my old days of sewing garments, to start to turn a corner abo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever seen *tiny* pinking shears? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Very interesting. Thanks for posting that....

Discussion Topic  RE: 1917 Crazy Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Devonne, of course I don't mind. A very quick search about the 108th showed that there is a lot of i......

Devonne, I have followed Barbara Brackman's Civil War quilt BOMs for awhile. Also DH and I have been......

I am thinking that the red strips are badges to allow admission to an anniversary celebration. The N......

Discussion Topic  RE: light bulb moment (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
You can also use a command strip and an old credit card....

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Never thought about naming it, but my new sewing room is painted Caribbean Blue (Olympic Paint). So ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
I would love to help out. Please send me a pm too. I will look through the stash. I am in the proces......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have the Bernina 730e embroidery machine? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Just an FYI. I bought a Pfaff on Ebay, and they do not stand behind the machine. I had to pay for th......

» Refine Search
» New Search