Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (63 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Terry Atkinson binding angles video (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Thanks for posting this! I have been wrestling with a tabletopper binding for awhile now. I will jus......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Trip to Paducah? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
AQS sells books in the museum shop along with so many lovelies. (Make sure to check out the T-shirts......

Discussion Topic  RE: wide quilt backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
You can also look here for backing. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birds & Bees mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Glad that it arrived! Yea, so you know that Postman can find you. :-) I am glad that it works in you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birds & Bees mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
mandylifeboats, your rug arrived today. Thank you so much, it is adorable. I must say that your penm......

So clever! Love it....

Bump! Sending it to the next page....

I am in too, please. Thanks, boy does this leave us "wide open" to ideas! Yikes! edited to add: Man......

Discussion Topic  RE: Portrait of a garment worker (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Thanks for sharing that. It was really interesting and inspiring....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT need T&P's (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Oh Pam, so sorry for your loss. Went through something similar with my Cousin. It is a difficult tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need info on Hobby Lobby (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
There is a HL near me, and they have some good deals on fabric. You have to check it to see if it is......

Discussion Topic  RE: keepsake quilting catalog (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Awhile back they asked for a vote on the catalog size, I'm guessing that the larger one won. I don't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coffee & Tea mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Sandie, thank you for posting the picture! I must admit that it took me awhile to see the cups and s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coffee & Tea mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Holy snail mail, Sandie! That was quick! I am surprised as Judy (the quilter who works at the PO) sa......

City/Sandie yours went out today. I didn't get any pictures, so I hope that you will post. I guess I......

Thanks City/Sandie! Isn't it cute!...

City/Sandie, Your envelope arrived yesterday. Thank you, it is so cute. I have to get this picture p......

Please add me to the list too. I am definitely a coffee drinker. Do tea too, sometimes. Always willi......

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Aww, gosh (kicking toe of other foot), Muggo we just love you, and hurt for you. Lots of hugs!...

Discussion Topic  RE: light bulb moment (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
You can also use a command strip and an old credit card....

» Refine Search
» New Search