Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Yikes Shirlwin, you are quick. Working on yours, hope to have it in the mail soon. Thank you!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
I would like to sign up again. Please add me to the list, and I am willing to swap internationally t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever seen *tiny* pinking shears? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Very interesting. Thanks for posting that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you belong to multiple online groups? (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
I do belong to another group. We are a small bunch, but so supportive of each other. Like a small gu......

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Never thought about naming it, but my new sewing room is painted Caribbean Blue (Olympic Paint). So ......

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE on auntie's quilt: TOP IS DONE!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
I would love to help out. Please send me a pm too. I will look through the stash. I am in the proces......

Discussion Topic  RE: Needing your help (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Sending you and her some loving hugs filled with good thoughts! May His face shine on you during thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Translating a pattern from Norwegian to English (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Oh my, thank you for that laugh! Computer translators are really something. I hope that someone can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Soft & Bright Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Kim, if I remember right, Ms Elizabeth had some small packages of it for sale. I used that making so......

Discussion Topic  RE: serger thread (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Judy Laquidara (http://www.patchworktimes.com/ ) uses Serger thread for quilting. She says that she......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Parties - 2013-14 - LOOKS LIKE A GO! (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
I love the PJ Parties. I don't always make them, but like others I read them later. I have learned s......

Discussion Topic  RE: how sweet it is mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
PatV82, your package arrived today. Thank you so much! You did a great job, how did you know that I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how sweet it is mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
You can just see the recipe for a Lemon Tart that is sweet. It is from Judy Laquidara's blog Patchwo......

I hope that everything is alright with PatV82. I sent my package and haven't heard that she received......

PatV82, I sent you a pm to bolo for a package from me. I sent it on Tuesday, I hope that you get it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What can I do with this? Photo added of blocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Go look at Missouri Star Quilt Co.'s tutorials on Youtube. Amazing Jelly Roll by 3 Dudes, or Summer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Donation Quilt to Burn Victim (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Wow, what a young hero! For his heart, I hope that he was successful. I also hope that he has recove......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wish You Were Here mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Whew, Sue B so glad that you got it and liked it! Thanks for posting the pics, I am not very good at......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wish You Were Here mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by BlueSkies7
Thank you Joan....

SueB indeed it arrived, and was a bright spot for me. You did a great job with it. I will try to pos......

» Refine Search
» New Search