Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (150 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by LindaWI
I will try to get to the post office Monday and have them on the way....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by LindaWI
I remember which fabrics I sent in last year....

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by LindaWI
Thank You Royalboomer!...

My fabric is on it's way to WI right now, via QuilthappyMary. They are tightly wrapped and she will......

Jean, I am sure that on of your tasks will be getting organized for sorting day. Please send me ......

Congratulations to my sister Karen B for her guess of 28! Right on the button! Way to go girl!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● The Eighth Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Quilt..Show ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by LindaWI
Congratulations to all quilters that finished this year! Voting is not going to be easy. I think e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Change Of Email (in Quilting & Needlework) by LindaWI
No pm here....

» Refine Search
» New Search