Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 115
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2292 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Balancing classical and contemporary interior design in 2014 (in General Decorating) by CER
Is there...like...a picture or anything? Do I have to click paste url to see what I fear might be so......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: open concept (in General Decorating) by CER
My support system is Merlot or Chardonnay. It's about the only thing holding up the walls around he......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Color Bedding (in General Decorating) by CER
What is your bed frame?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Plantation Shutters (in General Decorating) by CER
Where is the like button for that window LOS...oh, this ain't facebook....

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by CER
Oh, the boys...ADD for number one (my diagnosis, evident from ohhhhh, as a baby he couldn't sleep an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by CER
Ahhh..the Froo. Still hanging in there I see. What drew me out was lack of control. So I'm here to s......

That's the great thing about Chanukiahs...blow out the candles and stickum in a box. No fuss before ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cool organizing idea for spray bottles...PIC (in General Decorating) by CER
PS Don't try this trick with tension rods....

Discussion Topic  RE: Cool organizing idea for spray bottles...PIC (in General Decorating) by CER
Oh now common, how the heck can you knock everything over getting at the bottle you need and get you......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHY? (in General Decorating) by CER
Ugh, I'm sorry LOS. I've never been one to pay attention to detail (except when decorating though) a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Studio makeover. Please help (in General Decorating) by CER

Discussion Topic  RE: Studio makeover. Please help (in General Decorating) by CER
I'm friggen ga ga over midcentury modern anything these days. I don't know where you are located, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curtain Help in Living Room (in General Decorating) by CER
Hitting the "like" button on Sharon W's suggestion....

Discussion Topic  RE: What style of curtains for a small dining room? (in General Decorating) by CER
The room has a craftsman vibe to me. If you could afford it, I'd have an inside mount roman shade ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need opinions on Fireplace wall (in General Decorating) by CER
Well I totally agree with Froo, cause...she agrees with me. The Television can still go above the fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need opinions on Fireplace wall (in General Decorating) by CER
The fire place is off center correct? I'd be tempted to do something like this, but stained. It wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Never going to Curb Shop Again!!! (in General Decorating) by CER
They are fortunate. I read a news article recently of a man who had a pet shop and he lived in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bed styling (in General Decorating) by CER
Well, I was inspired enough to work on "dressing" the bed this am. I did the whole tuck thing and ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bed styling (in General Decorating) by CER
Hi, I'd like to add that this is an ongoing dilemma for me. I've even snipped pics of beds similar i......

Discussion Topic  RE: This Man hates Large T.V.'s (in General Decorating) by CER
Wow Catie, I'm never complaining about our appliances again. We had four flat screens before we move......

» Refine Search
» New Search