Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 284
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5671 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: so far, everything that COULD go wrong... (in General Decorating) by annie17
I am in the 24th day of what should have been a 1 day window installation so I seriously feel your p......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by annie17
It is a dining area in a condo but I also use it as a desk area. I'm thinking of checking for a re......

GreenAlice, Do you mean the top 2 plates would be on the painted area?...

Cyndi, This is the 1st pic I have seen with something overlapping the bead board! Thanks so much, I......

lilsophie, Thanks for the pic. I have always loved that arrangement by didn't remember the bead boa......

Nitalynn,lilsophie,grapefruit,Always, Christmas Candy, Greenalice, amd metwo, thanks so much for you......

lilsopie, always, Sharon, los, Thanks so much for your comments. I've tried to get some pics of wal......

Okay, I will try and move it. The bead board is 3/4 up and it is next to impossible to find anything......

another view.......

Discussion Topic  Will this mirror work? (in General Decorating) by annie17
I just found this today and will keep it either way. I have tried to find something that would wor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by annie17
above is gray owl below is graystone...

Discussion Topic  RE: Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by annie17
Here are a couple BM colors from Dear Lillie Blog. You might want to go through it yourself, she use......

Discussion Topic  RE: Super cool tire recylce ideas!! (in General Decorating) by annie17
Lots of cute ideas!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for decorating the over-kitchen ridge? (in General Decorating) by annie17
Welcome! I actually like what is there now. I wouldn't want to see a lot of items up there....

Discussion Topic  RE: TUESDAY UPDATE...considering this for a coffe table...PIC (in General Decorating) by annie17
Oh, it looks great! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV show- you live in a what?....when does this come on (in General Decorating) by annie17
Have you used locatetv? Just type in the show and if it is on it will show you when. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV show- you live in a what?....when does this come on (in General Decorating) by annie17
There is an episode 8-13 at 3pm cst on Great American Country about a sugar mill....

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by annie17
Have you decided yet?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by annie17
I love it. Does it make enough change that you are happy?...

Yes, we are waiting........ ......

» Refine Search
» New Search