Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 285
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5696 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Come on everyone...let's go.... (in General Decorating) by annie17
[QUOTE]Originally posted by busyjo It is a board that actually set up an interior design form and ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: OK, now IS the time to share names & emails.... (in General Decorating) by annie17
Hi Lucky! I just signed up for both. Hope to see you there. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. browser question (in General Decorating) by annie17
Norah, I didn't realize that was an option. Didn't Opera start as a Mac browser only? Thanks for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. browser question (in General Decorating) by annie17
Thanks Gracie, I will try Adblock! Green ALice, I bought a pc with Windows 8 and it is horrible. ......

Discussion Topic  O.T. browser question (in General Decorating) by annie17
I have used chrome for quite awhile and liked it until now. They now have ads at the bottom of sever......

Discussion Topic  GOODBYE SPAMMERS!!! (in General Decorating) by annie17
I will miss everyone here but I'm totally sick of the spammers. I just joined Hometalk and plan to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Modern Home Decoration (in General Decorating) by annie17
they really have some awesome and cool stuffs. [/QUOTE] "COOL STUFFS" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need some inspiration pics/ideas for bedroom....pic (in General Decorating) by annie17
Alway, How about the denim quilt and a mix of pillows similar to this....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need some inspiration pics/ideas for bedroom....pic (in General Decorating) by annie17
another...

I don't have many blue pics as I still am not into blue but here are a couple by Barclay Butera....

Discussion Topic  RE: Furniture Style Bathroom Vanities in small space (in General Decorating) by annie17
I agree, it does look like a piece of furniture!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Furniture Style Bathroom Vanities in small space (in General Decorating) by annie17
I believe she is saying the vanity top will overlap the sides by about an inch. Mine does the same ......

Discussion Topic  RE: loveseat instead of sofa (in General Decorating) by annie17
JOHN WOODS,...

Discussion Topic  RE: loveseat instead of sofa (in General Decorating) by annie17
Hope it helps. Here is another small area with 2 loveseats from the painted hive blog....

another......

I have always used loveseats vs sofas. I like the look,especially in a smaller space. Here are a fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: would like color advice (in General Decorating) by annie17
I like the white chairs too but I thought of you when I found this.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proud Mama (in General Decorating) by annie17
Good for her! We have a furniture consignment store and it is very popular. I am amazed at some of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me organize my apartment? (in General Decorating) by annie17
small eating area...

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me organize my apartment? (in General Decorating) by annie17
another...

» Refine Search
» New Search