Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 253
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5049 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Yippee - Guess Who Came to My House Today??? (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Wow - That's fantastic that you got to meet. I also really like the pictures because now I can put ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  I have an admission to make (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
I've been a bad gardener this year. I did NOT plant ANY veggies or even clean the beds out. The re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roses and Japanese Beetles (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Thanks Joy. They look really bad....

Discussion Topic  Roses and Japanese Beetles (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
I've always dealt with these bugs by flicking them into a cup of soapy water. They also usually onl......

Discussion Topic  mountain landscape ideas (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Does anyone know a good website (other then google) that might have some good landscaping ideas or p......

Discussion Topic  RE: voles? (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Moles dig the holes in search of grubs and earthworms (they're carnivores) and voles use the moles h......

Discussion Topic  Zone 6a plant help (Deer resistant) (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
I was asked to help landscape our vacation home community sign area. It's in western Maryland (almo......

Discussion Topic  Window treatments for vacation home (in General Decorating) by Forensicmom
HELP! I need some opinions. I have a vacation home in the mountains that I own with 2 other family......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Frustrating patio dilemma (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
We bought all new patio furniture last year and noticed the table was a little swooped in the middle......

Discussion Topic  One of my favorite shrubs (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
This is Deutzia 'Chardonnay Pearls'. I saw this in a Proven Winners magazine about 6 years ago and ......

Discussion Topic  Update on my fountain (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Last Saturday DH and I worked to get the fountain finished before Mother's Day. I love it. We're p......

Discussion Topic  Sometimes volunteer plants are a good thing (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
If you're like me, you find things growing in places where they should be. The other day I went to ......

Discussion Topic  New project (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
I'm so excited! The base to my fountain is completely cracked and ruined. Today we are going to tu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help need your ideas,long... (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Jackie - I would stay away from privets, unless you want a large hedge. I bought some a few years ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help need your ideas,long... (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
OK, I'm being lazy and I only read the first 10 or so posts. If this were my yard, I would probably......

Discussion Topic  Help! Muberry trees (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
These are what I call "weed Trees" and pop up all over the place. My neighbor (the one who doesn't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with impatiens this year (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
I REALLY REALLY have been out of the loop. My sister in laws told me about it after seeing it on th......

Discussion Topic  Problem with impatiens this year (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
As a Master Gardener, I thought I would hear about issues like this, but I didn't. A sister in law ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Red shrubs (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Great idea Shook....

Discussion Topic  RE: I need some help with these areas PLEASE! (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Thanks Theoriginalfluffy - The beds are only about 3-4' max in depth in that area, so anything spraw......

» Refine Search
» New Search