Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 250
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4986 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by Forensicmom
Great job...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: bumping for pic of pull out pantry (in General Decorating) by Forensicmom
Thanks for thinking of me ......

Discussion Topic  Classic or a trend? (in What's Hot / What's Not) by Forensicmom
I am getting ready to start a mild remodel of my kitchen (painting cabinets, new counters and applia......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > What's Hot / What's Not

Discussion Topic  Why are people TOO busy to cook? (in Food & Entertaining) by Forensicmom
I sell Pampered Chef and was at a show a few nights ago. Out of the 10 people there at least 6-7 sa......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Why are people TOO busy to cook? (in Food & Entertaining) by Forensicmom
I sell Pampered Chef and was at a show a few nights ago. Out of the 10 people there at least 6-7 sa......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Garden Wedding photos (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Wow - You truly did an amazing job and you looked great too. I haven't been on here very much in th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Window treatments - open floor plan (in General Decorating) by Forensicmom
The picture is a little small but some of it depends in your privacy wishes. Do you need to close th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Open concept kitchen and basement playroom (in General Decorating) by Forensicmom
I am blessed with an open style kitchen/great room and I can't imagine NOT having it. It the best f......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need kitchen inspiration (in General Decorating) by Forensicmom
Thanks everyone and thanks Junk collector for the tip. I showed the shelves to my husband and he's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yippee - Guess Who Came to My House Today??? (in General Gardening) by Forensicmom
Wow - That's fantastic that you got to meet. I also really like the pictures because now I can put ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

» Refine Search
» New Search