Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 212
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4229 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: To any Brother 270D…HELP!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Beau's Rose
Is this a machine that you need to switch out sewing feet for embroidery feet perhaps?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: To any Brother 270D…HELP!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Beau's Rose
Is this your model? Here is where you can download the manual for your machine. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "I be done seen 'bout everything" until TODAY!?! (in Food & Entertaining) by Beau's Rose
Yes, and there is something called bu**lly st**icks for dog chew toys...EWW! Cautions include: Exce......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Embroidery Software used by anyone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Beau's Rose
A few more sites with information and threads for your review. Hope that helps with your decision. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Embroidery Software used by anyone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Beau's Rose
Does your machine allow you to resize the design? Some machines allow a certain percentage UP or DOW......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm trying to find a few pieces? (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
You can also check stores that have patio or outdoor furniture as they usually have teak furniture. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Doogie (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Martha, The rescues are just the best! They wiggle their way right into our hearts. He's a cutie p......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT:meet the newest addition to our family.... (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Aww Froo! He is just the cutest. It's so nice that your DGD has a rescue too. We had them for DD ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Wants to Play? Next Project… (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Oh my Christie, You have the funnest projects! Of course, I love the WA bed. Are you doing anything......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Machine - not worth repairing... (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
JC, There are different price points and models so it really depends on your needs. The latest and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Froo, Congrats on your bath re-do. Take a nice long soak and enjoy that tub. Gorgeous! Love the bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: top loading versus front loading (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Beau's Rose
Well it would be fun to do laundry with those racey red washer/dryers! I still have a top loader an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: interested in this fabric ....PIC (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Always, Love a good fabric search. Do you have a direct link? The one you posted takes us to pages ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace/windows help (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Gems, Yes, I'm a fan of simple window treatments. Is there a floor plan available for your room? S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace/windows help (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Another option without the inside panels. of course the mock up cornice and panels are supposed to b......

Not sure if you are changing out the blinds/shades or not. You could consider raising the height of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tuna noodle casserole (in Food & Entertaining) by Beau's Rose
LOS, Oh no! No hot tuna in this house please! No tuna melts either. Too funny that my mom & I just ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: This might be a bit more than I can do but I'm going to try (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
JC, Glad you found the manual. Wine always helps! Do you have a pic of your window straight on? Ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: This might be a bit more than I can do but I'm going to try (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Oh JC! What machine do you have? The manual might be found on line too. Good luck on the repair!...

Discussion Topic  RE: color of chairs in kitchen (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
What shape are the chair backs/seats? It's easy to add interest with fabrics. Find a couple of coor......

» Refine Search
» New Search