Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 203
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4048 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing my Before & Afters - Hall/Kids' Bath - EDITED w/question (end of thread (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Azul Well you have certainly done a number on your re-do. I liked the before and was running valanc......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Lori, The fan-decks are from BM or SW stores. The other places usually have single chips available ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Know any great shades of Grey for a bedroom? (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Lori, You shouldn't need to use Kilz before painting. I use SW Su*per Paint and it covers pretty go......

Lori, You can get those fan decks at the paint stores. You just have to ask. Some stores charge for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird Products from back in the day (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Beau's Rose
Yes, I have used that additive for painting the garage. It's called Bu*gJuice. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: a "styling" show and tell and philosophy (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
LOS, Thanks for sharing your arrangement and your How-to. I've often struggled with putting them to......

Discussion Topic  RE: The new decorating (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Nita, I love your post and it reminds me of the diverse styles and options for decorating. Isn't it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spicy shelf (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Beau's Rose
I haven't used or seen this one so checked the video to see the concept. I'm afraid of those shelves......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Farmhouse/apron sink (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Lots of threads here with information. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Farmhouse/apron sink (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Lots of sinks here that are in the 36 size range. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ready made items for embroidery (in Quilting & Needlework) by Beau's Rose
Here's another one. I haven't blank items but have ordered other things from here. Nice customer ser......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Ahh, The fabric is a perfect touch of color and a little splash of whimsy. I like the look of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen and dining question?? 8/8...Added new fabric on dining room chairs. (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Agree that slipcovers for the chairs would look nice. We are patiently waiting for your reveal. You ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally moved in! (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
A couple of fabric samples. This one has similar colors as your floral arrangement. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally moved in! (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Azure, Your new place looks great. Congrats on your move. What style curtains do you want? Are ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Maine Lady, Congrats and best wishes to everyone. Good luck to both your son and DIL on their new j......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 8-4-14 (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Hi Skyler, Great treasures and pictures Nitalynn. Six wonderful days of thrifting must have been fu......

Discussion Topic  RE: MMF Fill In (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Hi Skyler, Your trip sounds wonderful. I am happy to fill in the last two weeks for MMF which are S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help. recipe incomplete (in Food & Entertaining) by Beau's Rose
There were a few other sources for the recipe. They did not indicate what to do with the extra hashb......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP, What to eat..... (in Food & Entertaining) by Beau's Rose
Lilsophie, OK Do not bring chips into the house. Retrain your snacking habits and you'll make progr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search