Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 205
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4081 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Window treatment color (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Yes, pics please. Check the fabric sites for a coordinating fabric that has those colors. Add a topp......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: I just wish that .... (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Your vision for the room sound smashing. No imaginary consult needed at all. Have confidence in your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eggplant-Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Beau's Rose
My DD and I order this dish to share when we run away for a play day. It's an unusual combination bu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Martha, That is just the cutest toy box. How special that you painted it for your DGD. I hope you g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Whales... (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Those whale pieces are adorable. They certainly make a statement in your kitchen....

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July! (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Oh he is just the best! You are a lucky lady. Those Concepts of Colors decks are no longer available......

Discussion Topic  RE: I spy with my little eye! (Decor above Kitchen Cabinets) (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
It makes me itch! All the decor on top of the cabinets needs to go. Perhaps one or two larger piece......

Discussion Topic  RE: ATTN Beau's Rose! :) (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Green Alice, Thanks for the inquiry. I just sent you a PM. There was an unfortunate problem a while......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 7-14-14 (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Hi Skyler, Thanks for the thread. It's fun to see everyone's find and hear the special stories of e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lifeguard Stand revealed...... (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Lilsophie, You have the best seat in the house (or pool deck) now. That is really cute and looks gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Looks like a happy kitchen now. Can't believe the difference with the white cabinets and the new car......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just bought a bottle of Method A.P. Cleaner (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Beau's Rose
Thanks Lori! I love the simple green too and use it on our patio. There are 2 little parakeets and ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Just bought a bottle of Method A.P. Cleaner (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Beau's Rose
Lori, I've seen this brand in lowes too. How did your test work? Do you dilute it or use it straigh......

Discussion Topic  RE: July 4th Table (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Candy, A pretty and festive table that fits the occasion. Love how you put your collections togethe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Process in Glazing Furniture (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Saw this site this morning and thought of your project and questions. Look at all the techniques. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: planning a room swap/rearrangement - big job for this week (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
JC, You are wise to get the TV issue taken care of first before all the furniture moving and decora......

Discussion Topic  RE: planning a room swap/rearrangement - big job for this week (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
JC, What a fun project to switch the rooms. It will be like a whole new house for you. Congrats on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sizing a chandelier (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
There are formulas for determining the best size for the DR light. It's a good thing to consider siz......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Many Tops Do You Wash? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Beau's Rose
Hi Wavie, Everyone does their own laundry here. It really saves the work of doing communal laundry.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bye Bye Princess, Hello Tiffany Bling (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Candy, What a fun project for you to make for your GD. Love the extra touches of bling too!...

» Refine Search
» New Search