Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 199
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3964 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Witch Shoes (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Candy, Cute ideas for adding bling to the shoes. All the arrangements look so fun for Halloween. I ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATE, MORE PIC'S AND MORE ISSUES dining room fixture choices. PIC's (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Always, What is the measurement of your DR? Here is an article for deciding lighting size. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: As promised: my Fall urns (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Froo, Thanks for showing your pretty Fall urns. You just inspired me go out and plant some purple a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't we post links anymore? Still can't figure it out...help! (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Hi Belstone, What technique are you trying for copy and paste? What system are you using for comput......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help with paint colors on computer (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Info for you on the BM site. I found this way down on the bottom of the page. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help with paint colors on computer (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Try a different browser such as mozilla, etc. I just tried using IE with Windows 7 and no issues. No......

I just checked the site and "click details" looks like this pic. Click details brings up a swatch w......

Discussion Topic  RE: How 2 fix cracked floor tiles? (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
CJO, It's hard to tell what is causing the cracks. If the slab underneath has a crack the tile will ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I just spent $40 (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
JC, That beautiful door was the deal of the day! Love those colors on the chip and use them too. P......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Beau's Rose
I can't help with the style but here are some favorite sites for How-to. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: clicking notification links go to scripps controller (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Nance, It's usually something to do with computer language, etc. The different programs aren't work......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have redone the bedroom once again! pics (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Tammy, It's nice to your post and update. Your room looks like a restful retreat from all your bus......

Discussion Topic  RE: ooooh shower tile was delivered today (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
JC, Glad you are happy with your selection. Now you can take a deep breath knowing you are on the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family room decor opinions needed please (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
It's fun to see you working through arranging the furniture. Thanks for the update & pics! Keep the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family room decor opinions needed please (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Sue, You have created a beautiful room to decorate and a fun project. Do you have a floor-plan with......

Discussion Topic  RE: My armoire may have been broke beyond repair....PIC (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Oh no! I hope you can fix it and get it all back together. Good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: would like color advice (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Lady, The current table and chairs work well with the pattern on the floor. The seem to echo the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hard time finding "the" paint color (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Hi MB, You also have to factor in the existing wall color, floors and lighting. What type of light ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tubs (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Showers only here. We took out the tub with a bath re-do for the second bath. No worries about re-se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Screens (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Beau's Rose
Our windows have the screens on them. I had them re-screened a few years with a finer screen. The fi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

» Refine Search
» New Search