Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 201
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4014 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
OOPS! I saw your first post of counter top and didn't see that you already replaced it. Try the pa......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: painting cabinet help please (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
It's going to be hard to get the black to look like wood. A suggestion to try General Finishes stai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
JC, Happy to help out. Yes, please post pics when you can. It sounds like a wonderful place to visi......

Discussion Topic  Monday Morning Finds 9-15 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Good Morning & Happy Monday! Here is the MMF thread for the week. Please share your finds old or ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Great team work on redoing the stairs! The inspector looks like he would give his stamp of approval ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Walllpaper border (don't scream) (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
That sounds like a fun project! Well not painting the 15 foot high walls but all the rest. Since you......

Discussion Topic  RE: S O S (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Martha, What a humble scene and reflection of those lives lost. Thanks for sharing the picture....

Discussion Topic  RE: Blinds AND Drapes, Do or Don't? (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
It will be fine to use both for your windows. I have a roller shade and panels on our front LR windo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Cabinets - painted this thursday I hope (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Sonny, What a disappointment that the painter didn't show. Goodness, now you have to step in and sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Cabinets - painted this thursday I hope (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Sonny, Yes! Put your signature stamp (white paint) on those cabinets and paint them. I know you nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
It would bother me to NOT have the chandy centered on the window and the table. How about another ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do??? Please see last couple posts. Re: dining area lighting (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Always, Good luck on your decisions. I'm riding along with you for the pine armoire and need to m......

Love the chandy you posted. It has a nice scale for your space. Can you move your table back toward......

Hi Always, I see your dilemma and concern for future decorating with the chandy vs lights. Is your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace REDO Done! Need HELP with hanging Mirror SCROLL DOWN! (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
GA, It's looking great with your re-do! We use these to hang fixtures in drywall. You can pre-dril......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Redecorating living room (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
dixie, Do you have a drawing to scale of your room and layout? There are some on-line planners that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor wedding decor (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Maine Lady, Best wishes to all. It looks like a fun and festive wedding. Thanks for sharing the spe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/8 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Ladies, Thanks for keeping this thread going for MMF! Mary Ruth, It sounds like fun to visit new e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 9/8 (for Skyler) (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
Thanks ladies for getting us started today! Strings, It's a favorite thread of mine too. Plus there......

Discussion Topic  RE: floor tile and bath panic (in General Decorating) by Beau's Rose
JC, The samples look nice together. I've also used the Krypton color in our MB. Did you try a fixt......

» Refine Search
» New Search