Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (217 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  I'm trying to find a few pieces? (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
I've been struggling with my living room, however I really don't know where to find the chairs shown......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm trying to find a few pieces? (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
Thanks! I wish the furniture in the picture was for sale! I'll search for teak, thanks!...

Discussion Topic  I'm trying to find a few pieces? (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
I've been struggling with my living room, however I really don't know where to find the chairs shown......

Discussion Topic  Do you have a favorite rug that would go with this? (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
House is going on the market 1/10 and need an area rug for the living rug. I think I've used my visi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a favorite rug that would go with this? (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have a favorite rug that would go with this? (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
arepo, I LOVE that rug. What size do you think would be appropriate. None of the items will work in ......

Discussion Topic  Do you have a favorite rug that would go with this? (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
House is going on the market 1/10 and need an area rug for the living rug. I think I've used my visi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with artwork/pictures/accessories (in Find Your Style) by MauiLuver
Thanks Metwo, let's hope!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  Need help with artwork/pictures/accessories (in Find Your Style) by MauiLuver
I've struggled with our new living room, I've gotten some pieces, but need to finish the room. I ha......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Find Your Style

Discussion Topic  What art/rug/coffee table/furniture to use in living room? LOTS of pics now (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
I've struggled with our new living room, I've gotten some pieces, but need to finish the room. I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: What art/rug/coffee table/furniture to use in living room? LOTS of pics now (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
Last one...

Discussion Topic  RE: What art/rug/coffee table/furniture to use in living room? LOTS of pics now (in General Decorating) by MauiLuver
4:...

3:...

Second pic, just a note there is about 6 feet behind the chair...

Well now I have a lot of photo's ......

Hi Mary Ruth, We downsized significantly so there's nothing I collect! I'd be interested in retro ......

Very nice, I like the bike one a lot... I like the map except not on a rope... I'll have to think of......

» Refine Search
» New Search