Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Best and or worst ambushes? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by danibo
Are there any ambushes that stick out in your mind as the best or worst? The one that sticks out to ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  After all these years of not winning . Why do I still get so nervous? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by danibo
After all these years of entering this contest and not winning. you would think I would not get myse......

Discussion Topic  After all these years of not winning . Why do I still get so nervous? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by danibo
After all these years of entering this contest and not winning. you would think I would not get myse......

Discussion Topic  Has anybody heard anything? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by danibo
I keep checking, but I have yet to see anything. I am assuming the winner has already been notified.......

Discussion Topic  Has anybody heard anything? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by danibo
I keep checking, but I have yet to see anything. I am assuming the winner has already been notified.......

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do if you win the HGTV Dream Home 2014? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by danibo
Probably pass out in my doorway!! I have been entering since the beginning. Would be totally shocked......

» Refine Search
» New Search