Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (173 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Well, plans have changed. DS and family are not coming for Easter - sad that I won't see them for t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
I found mine - its laying on the floor so I can remember what goes where! But I won't be able to w......

Gonesewin can't wait to see these fleece blankets. Like you, I'm being over run by fleece. It's gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Since we moved into our house in October, I usually do a really good cleaning in the Fall - since we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paducah Quilt Show (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
DH and I spent an overnight in Paducah last September. It was on our way back home. (Guess who plan......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Congrats to GardenPat and to everyone who finished. I'm so happy to have three UFO's done. Onward ......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
WQFC = should have said that, yes, it will hang in my kitchen. Have a space already planned for it.......

I finished on Wednesday, but didn't have time to post the picture. Sure glad this one is done. On ......

I'm quilted! Just have to clean up threads and then bind --- and today is only the 20th! I may be ......

Seeing Stars - love the brightness of that quilt. I don't think you need another border. Quilting ......

Whew - that's a good one for me! Not too involved - I needed a break! My January and February fini......

Discussion Topic  RE: To all the wonderful ladies who attended the COF in PA last year (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful story. I was there that evening - I felt your sorrow. It takes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add Borders? or No? (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
I like it without the borders. Colors would work well in my living room. Do you want to send it on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not a single mistake! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Great job. Love the colors . Couldn't see the errors in the first picture....

Discussion Topic  RE: We have our WINNER for the February UFO Challenge!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Here's the front of my Halloween quilt. I tried posting both at once - guess something went astray.......

Discussion Topic  RE: We have our WINNER for the February UFO Challenge!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
I finished at 5:45 pm EST. Thanks for the encouragement from all. This one took longer than I expe......

Off to bed - just have to bind it in the morning. I think I'll make it by the deadline....

I've got mine loaded on the longarm. Hope to get to it today. Just a few more days. I think I can......

I've got the backing put together finally. Now I have to find batting and get this on the longarm t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
PatriciaAnne, congrats first on finishing and second on winning for January. Great job everyone. D......

» Refine Search
» New Search