Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (189 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Great use of the space. Love what you have done with the walls and the floor! Enjoy....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 45 days left to the Get Your Mrs Claus On Doll Quilt deadline (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Thanks for the reminder. Mine are sitting here ready to be mailed. Just haven't thought about the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help at Joanns (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Will gladly check for you in a few weeks if its back on sale. No problem....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help at Joanns (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Went to another store in the Pittsburgh area - they have no more, but found 11 yards at another stor......

checked at another Joanns this morning. They didn't have it anywhere in the store! Probably can ch......

I found some in the 2nd store I checked here in Pittsburgh, but it wasn't a red tag bolt. Was still......

Checked my local Pittsburgh JA and they didn't have it in the store. They tried the number in their......

Can check in Pittsburgh this week if you still need some. Keep us informed....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrinkled Lite Steam a Seam 2 - Not a problem in my opinion :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Thanks for sharing your test results. Glad to know it worked out!...

Discussion Topic  RE: easy..ruffle on any machine! amazing to me.. (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Love this idea - gonna try it soon!...

Discussion Topic  RE: charity dresses - City/Sandie (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
My Tuesday sewing group makes them out of pillowcases - never thought about using t shirt fabric for......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
49. I check in about twice a day. Sometimes more if I don't have anything to do....

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
WOW - I finished a few minutes ago. Mine wasn't that complicated this month, but it took me lots of......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
I just found mine - been busy doing a lot of other quilting projects for a bridal shower on Sunday. ......

Like Angela, I have to figure out what to use for a backing. It's a wall hanging - I might end up w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
So sorry to hear this. Sending Ts & Ps to you and your family. Please know that others are remembe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Penguins! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Thanks for the reminder. I'm saving them to do later....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Since we moved into our house in October, I usually do a really good cleaning in the Fall - since we......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
Congrats to GardenPat and to everyone who finished. I'm so happy to have three UFO's done. Onward ......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by 3grandkids
WQFC = should have said that, yes, it will hang in my kitchen. Have a space already planned for it.......

» Refine Search
» New Search