Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 89th Birthday, Craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Just saw this, a very happy belated birthday wish for you Mildred! Loved meeting you in Pa....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: COF Tile Quilt Class Photos (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
I wish I had taken this class. But the classes I did take were wonderful and I learned lots. You all......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Hello Nickilee and KC1930. Im sorry your gift didnt make it there for your birthday. It will come in......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Nickilee, I need you to give me KC1930 email address so I can send her Bday gift. iluv2quilttoo...

Thank you Marlene(EBGQ) for the wonderful gifts you sent me! What a haul! Also thank you all for the......

I have my name. Thanks Nicki....

Discussion Topic  RE: My first time teaching a class (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
I took this class with Carolyn, had a ball. I got my blocks done, have to add sashing, borders, quil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mom's embroidered quilt tops (Pic of Mom added) (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Carolyn, you are very lucky to still have your Mom. She is a gem. Love her work, I will have to ask ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What I accomplished over Labor Day weekend (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Pandi, great job! Both are beautiful and how special to have the one from your Mom. What a treasure.......

Discussion Topic  RE: New quilter added to the club (more pics) (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
You go girl!! You did great! Grandma is proud of you, and so are we. Keep it up, hope to see more pi......

» Refine Search
» New Search