Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 89th Birthday, Craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Just saw this, a very happy belated birthday wish for you Mildred! Loved meeting you in Pa....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: A final word about COF (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
I sent my card out last week also. That was a great idea. For the ladies who didn't make it and got ......

Discussion Topic  RE: COF Tile Quilt Class Photos (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
I wish I had taken this class. But the classes I did take were wonderful and I learned lots. You all......

Discussion Topic  RE: New quilter added to the club (more pics) (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
You go girl!! You did great! Grandma is proud of you, and so are we. Keep it up, hope to see more pi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thank You to the COF Committee (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Yes Yes Yes to all of the above! what a wonderful time I had! I think everyone has been thanked, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Retreaters who are bringing Machines for CoF 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Hi. I will be bringing one machine, a 1/4 foot and my feed dogs drop....

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Hello Nickilee and KC1930. Im sorry your gift didnt make it there for your birthday. It will come in......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Nickilee, I need you to give me KC1930 email address so I can send her Bday gift. iluv2quilttoo...

Thank you Marlene(EBGQ) for the wonderful gifts you sent me! What a haul! Also thank you all for the......

I have my name. Thanks Nicki....

Discussion Topic  RE: ****CLASSES**** COF Harrisburg (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
What a nice selection to choose from, my list is #1 4 #2 5 #3 10 #4 15 iluv2quilttoo...

Discussion Topic  RE: OFFICIAL COF 2013 Retreat thread - 1 in - 1 out... (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Hi Lori, so looking forward to June. Can't wait!! Mt Laurel has made our reservations so we are all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first time teaching a class (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
I took this class with Carolyn, had a ball. I got my blocks done, have to add sashing, borders, quil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mom's embroidered quilt tops (Pic of Mom added) (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Carolyn, you are very lucky to still have your Mom. She is a gem. Love her work, I will have to ask ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What I accomplished over Labor Day weekend (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Pandi, great job! Both are beautiful and how special to have the one from your Mom. What a treasure.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-12-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Beautiful Ladies! Loved them all. EvelynB it was gorgeous before you ripped, couldn't spot the mista......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT-Surgery (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Hi Michele, just saw this post. Hope all is well. I had the same surgery about 5 years ago. Do what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-5-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Wow! What a bunch of talented ladies! I have never done a mini quilt but You are an inspiration! I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: i'm home!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Glad to hear u made it home safely. I had a wonderful time at the retreat! My first time and it was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: just have to share (in Quilting & Needlework) by iluv2quilttoo
Oh how cute! Great idea. Hope you had fun....

» Refine Search
» New Search