Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (265 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  My new addiction (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
I have fallen in love with punch needle, thought I would share my latest project. Its a wall hangi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: My new addiction (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
needlecrazy, I like your quote, Im in Bellville Oh we have had 9 days of rain an couldn't get int......

Discussion Topic  RE: how sweet it is mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
and of course I had to try it out with a home made strawberry daiquiri...

Discussion Topic  RE: how sweet it is mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
The back with a creative tag......

Roz, no worries, I got it two days ago, sorry for the delay in posting, we have been busy dealing wi......

Yay Roz, I see the mugrug made it, thanks for posting a pic, I forgot to take one. Maybe I'll get m......

Nothing yet Roz, maybe today we will both get them...

They sure are cute, and so creative. Roz I mailed yours out last Thurs, so you should be getting it......

Rozhearts, Yours is ready to go, I have some errand's to run for work tomorrow and I plan on slippi......

I love, love the Pie !!! So creative. Rozhearts yours is in the works, hoping to have it done ove......

These are addicting...count me in please ! I'll be happy to swap internationally....

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you pay (or charge) to quilt a top? (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
I generally charge between $ 60.00 to $ 125.00 depending on size and detail....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wish You Were Here mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
Aliquilt ! Awesome, glad you got it, I had a hard time deciding what to do with this theme....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wish You Were Here mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
I don't mind swaping internationally either, the more the merrier ......

Sign me up please...

Discussion Topic  RE: Newborn Zebra afghan and hat finished---yahoo (in Knitting & Crocheting) by AmyJo
That is really cute, I love it !...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt for Toddler's Benefit (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
Great quilt ! Happy Birthday lil one. Sending prayers for her and family....

Discussion Topic  RE: What are your crafty/quilting goals this week 4-19-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
I have weekend goals, don't try to plan to far into a week, things change so fast around my house, l......

Discussion Topic  Toilet Tank Topper (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
Weekend Paper Piece Project Fits perfect on the bake on the tank ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pin Cushion PICS ~ CLOSED ... swapping's up! (in Quilting & Needlework) by AmyJo
These are sooo cute, you guys all did a great job !...

» Refine Search
» New Search