Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (389 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: It's time for Spring Cleaning Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by steph57006
My spring cleaning this year was taking stuff to the curb for a city wide spring cleanup. The city w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: It's time for Spring Cleaning Clutter Cleaners! (in General Crafts) by steph57006
sure doing ufo's is spring cleaning I am trying to get a few ufo's done myself so I can list them to......

I thought I would update my progress for our city spring cleanup week. Hubby and I tackled the garag......

I am still busy with my crocheting and using up some of my stash of yarn. Spring cleanup for my city......

I haven't been spring cleaning as far as getting windows open. I am off until Sunday night so hubby ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit/crochet and tell 4-17-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by steph57006
I am working on crocheting a baby afghan in a shell stitch. I found a pattern I really liked on pint......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: fabric hoarder NOT!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by steph57006
wow that makes my yarn stash look mild I could not imagine having that much fabric and then have to ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Crochet Baby Afghan ideas needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by steph57006
cindy I would google it and see what you come up with I would also post it on the crochet/knitting b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit/crochet and tell 4-10-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by steph57006
Morning all. I am working on 2 different afghans right now. 1 isn't very far along but I am about 1/......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit/crochet and tell 4-3-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by steph57006
I am working on another baby afghan made from a new yarn to me that is made out of fleece. It is goi......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by steph57006
I just love visiting this message board!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the quilts and admire your girls work at......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by steph57006
I love all the projects shown here. I am not a sewer so I enjoy all the pictures. I am a crocheter a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit/Crochet and Tell 3-14-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by steph57006
I didn't quite get my afghan done I have 8 rows left and a border left to get done on it. I work ton......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit/Crochet and Tell 3-14-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by steph57006
I am still working on my afghan I have about 50 rows left to do. I should finish it this week. I don......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clutter Cleaners - the start of a New Year (in General Crafts) by steph57006
I am still crocheting up a storm on my afghan. I hope to have it done this week sometime. I haven't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clutter Cleaners - the start of a New Year (in General Crafts) by steph57006
I am still crocheting up a storm and also have a plastic canvas heart that is 1/4 of the way done. I......

I am still crocheting up a storm to get this afghan done. I am about 1/2 way done. I have not gotten......

I finally got into my craft room and got some cleaning done. Hubby had some stuff in there that I wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have lost mind! (in Quilting & Needlework) by steph57006
Rainbow What were you thinking???? LOL I would of said no and stayed home and played with your fabri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Quilty Sister needs PRAYER (in Quilting & Needlework) by steph57006
My deepest sympathy to Margot and her family. So sorry for your loss...

» Refine Search
» New Search