Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (367 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Ragged T Shirt Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Not 'raggedy' as in edges but a ripped T shirt. DD1 gave me a scant 9 Tshirts to turn into a quilt ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: It's wedding season! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
EEEk Black Tie optional has blindsided me in the last few years. Maybe on the East coast its more f......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Yup--there are some folks I would never ever take the time to make a quilt because they have no clue......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever seen *tiny* pinking shears? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
I, too , have scrapbooking scissors that are small pinking shears. Most likely they are not sharp en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween???? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Those were butterflies? I would never have seen them. Your block is much more appealing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: When should you leave your quilt guild? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Sometimes it's better breaking away from something even if you don't want to if you are no longer be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you like to make blocks for Quilts of Valor? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Kevin claims he wants about 100 blocks total. Methinks he will receive that many from this site alo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not a single mistake! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Magnificent! Amish quilters have a saying that only G-d is perfect so they put mistakes in their qui......

Discussion Topic  Gonesewin is the Best (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Thank You Gonesewin!!! Look what showed up in the mailbox at the foot of my driveway. Gonesewin know......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy dance! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Enjoy the visiting. Hug everyone until you're flat as a pancake....

Discussion Topic  RE: *Pattern Suggestions for a Neutral/Brown Quilt Please? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*

Discussion Topic  RE: **** Daily Pattern - Same -I'll post again when it changes (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Maybe the site has shut down and Marion will be out of her 'job'....

Discussion Topic  RE: A little bit about "how you talk" test... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Having lived in and around the City of Chicago my entire life I was surprised to be told that I'm fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: indoor/outdoor solarium fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Indoor outdoor fabric is synthetic HEAVY duty home dec. I would offer to send you swatches ( I work......

Discussion Topic  RE: After 3.5 years, I have a Christmas quilt on my bed! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
magnificent! It IS custom quilted--you did it yourself....

Discussion Topic  quit in a week (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
A week ago this was a pile of washed fabric and 50 white flannel squares. There was plenty of time ......

Discussion Topic  quilting over crossstitching? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
There is a stamped cross stitch baby blanket 'kit' online, Dempsey Heavely Creatures that I can't po......

Discussion Topic  RE: cross stitch finish.. littlehouse mystery sampler (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
beautiful work! I never ever would have guessed this is one of a kind--good job putting in the mult......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Wisconsin/Illinois Quilt Shop (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Good to know about this shop. Occasionally I drive up to Janesville or Madison: Ill have to see how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Dresden (in Quilting & Needlework) by Rho*
Tuedsays Floral Bouquet just screams mug rug to me with a more simple border....

» Refine Search
» New Search