Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 84
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1666 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: All May Not Be Lost - I Have Found A Place To Have A Free Forum (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
thanks thearica. certainly ***** the hgtv is ditching the boards...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
Was thinking of you Pam. My son is in Tennessee with warnings. He called me this morning to tell me......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
I emailed pics to you Q. I literally just finished a half hour ago!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
I will finish after work tomorrow and send pics....

I have quite a bit of work to do! Work gets on my way every day I am in the last stretch....

I have been steadily working on my challenge. I love the fabric....

Been adding to what needs to be done with this quilt. I feel good about my progress...

I am far from finished!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for advice finishing my portrait quilt of Tom Hiddleston (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
What!!? Wow!! Find a long armer. She can quilt in lines close together that will give this piece nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
Sad news for sure. Thanks for the update...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 ANYTHING GOES CQ Challenge Contest (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
I am working steadily on my block. I am not sure I have a real focus though. Pam....sorry to hear y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
Congrat PA! I am so thrilled to have finished my project. That us reward enough!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
THank you WQFC!...

I cannot post a pic to the post. Sick laptop. I am so happy to be done with this UFO! Look at my blo......

I am so pleased to say I am done with my RRRR UFO!...

Wow is right! I love all of the posted quilts. Tisme, why do you hate that awesome quilt? I am imp......

I am done all for the label! I am quite pleased with myself since i quilted it on my machine and it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 1st Installment - WINNER POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
I actually came home from work and made the 2 log cabin blocks! I still have to embroider the 2nd sn......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 1st Installment - WINNER POSTED! (in Quilting & Needlework) by irish62
oh boy thought i had til friday!...

I've been putting all my time in the UFO challenge. I will get to these blocks by Friday though!...

» Refine Search
» New Search