Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (637 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: TV above Fireplace? (in General Decorating) by kayhil
Yes and I hate it. I have a constant crick in my neck when watching it....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: What a kitchen! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by kayhil
There isn't enough storage in the kitchen for me....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Sure glad we didn't go with condo living... (in Get It Sold) by kayhil
Firewalls are code here and if you don't have one you don't pass inspection. You also need to check......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving Soon... (in General Decorating) by kayhil
Prayers going up for you during this difficult time. Keep in touch here but don't post personal inf......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preparing to Sell -?s on carpet, paint and window dressings (in Real Estate) by kayhil
I would rather buy a house and put my own carpet or wood floor in. I hate laminate floors so that w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: Protocol about requesting house viewers to remove shoes??? (in Get It Sold) by kayhil
Anyone showing our houses for sale and the lookers have to wear the shoe protectors and they do. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Realtor listing agreement question -- UPDATED with rant (in Buying & Selling Homes) by kayhil
I would report him to the board of realtors. He's crazy....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: When will we get an offer? Frustrating! (in Get It Sold) by kayhil
I don't know why your house isn't selling except that the right person hasn't come along yet. As far......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHY? (in General Decorating) by kayhil
I very seldom respond to any posts. Most of the time what I want to say has already been said. I l......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Construction Upgrades (in Buying & Selling Homes) by kayhil
I'd go with the builder grade on things that don't really matter that much and change later....

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas UN-Decorating (in General Decorating) by kayhil
Always after New Year's because I like looking at my decorations for as long as I can....

Discussion Topic  RE: I never thought I'd see the day... (in General Decorating) by kayhil
I'm so thankful your contractor was honest and helpful!! Can't wait for pictures....

Discussion Topic  RE: Granite Countertop Seam in Home I am soon to close on? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by kayhil
That's not acceptable. Make sure they fix it before the closing. We are builders and would have a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: bath tubs (in General Decorating) by kayhil
We have that tub in a house we built to sell. Faucets are the same except they are oil rubbed bronz......

Discussion Topic  RE: ATTENTION: Kayhil (in General Decorating) by kayhil
I'm sorry I just got back on this site. I answered your pm!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Found objects christmas tree (in General Decorating) by kayhil
I love these! I love the first one the best but would do it on some type door or wood. It's someth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any free standing acrylic tub owners out there? (in General Decorating) by kayhil
It looks exactly the same except the skirt isn't as big as that one. If I remember correctly the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any free standing acrylic tub owners out there? (in General Decorating) by kayhil
We have the free standing oval one in a house we just sold. No gaps but I can't remember if they ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just the house I'd really like to own! (in General Decorating) by kayhil
I love the house except for the kitchen. It doesn't match the house....

Discussion Topic  RE: House not selling (in Get It Sold) by kayhil
Depending on where the house is in NC it may be a long time before it sells. They need to go ahead ......

» Refine Search
» New Search