Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 340
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6797 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you give me something to do? (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
I'm so, so sorry to hear this sad news. I'll see what I can do to send you a block. As a therapist......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Husband's Preemie Quilts-pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
I'm thrilled to see what a wonderful way the orphans found homes! Thank you for making such great us......

Discussion Topic  RE: Valentine PC swap - quick question here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
I received my last one from angelinamor the other day, too, but haven't been on to post. Thank you,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Valentine PC swap - quick question here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8

Huh the blue smudge on the orange heart wasn't there when I sent it. Lisa...

I have four: Tanzie Evelyn Fishingwidow PatV82 LOVE them- thank you! Mine went out Monday but I w......

Adorable one from Tanzie! Mine will be going out Monday. ......

Yea! Lisa ......

I have no preference- whatever works ......

5 is fine with me ......

I haven't been on the board in ages but am hoping to get involved more again. If this takes off, I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing is relaxing - right? (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
Hubby often pokes his head into the sewing room and says, "This is FUN for you, right?" Hang in the......

Discussion Topic  value and storage of an antique quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
I have a friend who has an antique crazy quilt that she would either like to sell or to store proper......

Discussion Topic  value and storage of an antique quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
I have a friend who has an antique crazy quilt that she would either like to sell or to store proper......

Discussion Topic  RE: mourning the loss of a young woman we made a quilt for (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
Thank you, and thank you for posting the picture, Evelyn. I ended up making a wallhanging out of ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: mourning the loss of a young woman we made a quilt for (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
thank you all. She was the one with the dog grooming business. We were actually just there this week......

Discussion Topic  mourning the loss of a young woman we made a quilt for (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
Hi all, I haven't been on at all in months but am hoping to be more active again. I wanted to take ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curve master foot (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
I love mine. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have some exciting news! (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
How exciting- so happy for you! Lisa ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finished Baby Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by LisaP8
Gorgeous! Lisa ......

» Refine Search
» New Search