Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 82
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1630 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by wallis104
I agree - it is one of our most beautiful states..... Would you mind saying the name of the town wh......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Isn't Maine wonderful??? Off topic - but was wondering where you stay. We have friends who have a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by wallis104

Discussion Topic  RE: I just wish that .... (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Those ornament exhanges were not only fun but left wond3erful memories.... I too have several that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I just wish that .... (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Gosh - I am so excited to see you here.... Your room sounds ideal - no wonder you're excited for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally moved in! (in General Decorating) by wallis104
How wonderful... cozy & comfy.... LOVE, LOVE the red accent wall. I like lady of shallot's idea o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Carpet (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Martha - yes - I vividly remember choosing a role of bathroom carpeting and cutting it to fit the ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Never had carpet in the kitchen - rugs in front of the sink & stove... (now I have those cushioned ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Art (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Thought I'd add one more.... This grouping I purchased on eBay... Our home is furnished more on th......

This piece was also purchased on etsy..... When it arrived - colors are true photos on internet. I......

I've actually purchased many pieces of art from sites on the internet. I have many from ......

Hi Tulips & Roses - Over a large sofa or bed, I'm a fan of groupings. What's really fun is that y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Cyndi - what an incredible transformation.... I love ALL of your choices. I also have to make a hu......

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by wallis104

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Paint - has anyone used shades of Brown? (in General Decorating) by wallis104

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Paint - has anyone used shades of Brown? (in General Decorating) by wallis104

ooooohhhhh - that's really pretty also !!! Thank you for sharing these !!! Just had a thought.... ......

» Refine Search
» New Search