Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 81
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1619 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by wallis104
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Poll  RE: Picking paint color is..... (in General Decorating) by wallis104

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this chandelier go in master bedoom????? (in General Decorating) by wallis104

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this chandelier go in master bedoom????? (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Love your choices and I do agree with waiting to see how things go together before you make final de......

Discussion Topic  RE: $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Wow, Wow, Wow.... What an incredibly, creative make-over. Love the material you chose... My good......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Hi Christie.... Such a beautiful tribute for your beautiful mother-in-law. It is obvious that yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom almost finished (pics) (in General Decorating) by wallis104

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom almost finished (pics) (in General Decorating) by wallis104
LOVE all your choices..... I like your finished room a lot more than the inspiration pic.. You mus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Paint - has anyone used shades of Brown? (in General Decorating) by wallis104

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Paint - has anyone used shades of Brown? (in General Decorating) by wallis104

ooooohhhhh - that's really pretty also !!! Thank you for sharing these !!! Just had a thought.... ......

I've put that in my possible file also. I'm in Baltimore so our weather is somewhat the same - alth......

I'm going to try to find it now. The LR, DR & hall area is quite open with very high ceilings. The......

Well... I've been looking at brown walls all afternoon. I noted all the favs that were shared here ......

Discussion Topic  A folow-up to "Have you met someone famous"...... (in General Decorating) by wallis104
One of my favorite blogs - Hooked on Houses - featured a link to Melissa Gilbert's new home in Michi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Project Progress... (in General Decorating) by wallis104
How wonderful..... Your kitchen is lovely. What a transformation! How wonderful to see that your g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anniversary celebration ideas? (in General Decorating) by wallis104
Well.... I'm late to the celebration but wanted to say that as I was reading about your past anniver......

» Refine Search
» New Search