Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1442 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves top (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
This is one of those classic patterns on my "To-Do" list. Stunning....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I actually like the layout as is....yellow-orange are those colors that pop; I like that it's in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
That is some amazing talent! And such rich history.....inspiring!...

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
That is great. So nice that things are on the upswing for her....

Discussion Topic  charity dresses - City/Sandie (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I have a good link for you: ......

Discussion Topic  apple core quilt...mystery solved (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I've always wanted to make one of these. I am not sure why. It was not nearly as fun as I imagined.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Happy to hear some good improvement on her part. Take care....

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Good to hear things are improving for her! You both stay strong....

Discussion Topic  Quiltaholic (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I have a PM for you...

Discussion Topic  dresses I've made (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
These are modified T-shirt dresses for charity. So fun to make!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Would appreciate some advice, please (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Ha! That's great...Bobbozie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would appreciate some advice, please (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
What would it look like on-point with Kona Snow as the setting triangles? Then you'd only have to ma......

Discussion Topic  Charity dresses...can u help? (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I recently met up with a woman who accompanies her husband on medical mission trips to Africa and Ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts & Wellness & Friends ... it's a LONG story, but ... (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Hi Lindsay with an "a"! You keep that quilt tight 'round your shoulders and we'll all be there with......

Discussion Topic  RE: My quilt full of love (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Our Circle of Friends is getting bigger here.... Lots of Love....

Discussion Topic  RE: Men! (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Oh, Starry....that's hilarious. I totally hear you! This is one area my DH and I just don't "share"......

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
M - go ahead and post if you already have a pic; I haven't taken one yet. I don't think the spring ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Motqltr, I rec'd my spring rug from you yesterday. Thanks for the little coaster, too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tornadoes (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Take care, Pam - will be thinking of you and others in your area....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 4th Installment - WINNER posted :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Congrats, quiltingnewbie2! They are ALL so beautiful; very nice work on all of them. What a fun pr......

» Refine Search
» New Search