Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 70
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1391 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Love them rugs! Mamabear - the colors are great on that. DId you piece all those?!? They look smal......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Think Spring mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Sure. Spring hasn't sprung here yet. A fun mugrug would be nice....

Discussion Topic  RE: PC Easter/swap - tSign ups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Mine will go out in the mail today. I have rec'd the others - all so fun; thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PC Easter/swap - tSign ups closed (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I just rec'd the final PCs today. I have all 5 and they are adorable! Thank you all so much. I ra......

I rec'd mine from Evelyn and Cali. They are so cute. Spring colors are so fun. Don't you wish the......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea mugrug swappers (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Fun MugRugs! I am in need of a beachy attitude....not a bitc - ah, you know. We had snow yesterday,......

Discussion Topic  RE: My new quilt hangar (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
WQFC, what a great idea; it's gorgeous! You could take a piece of fabric, cut it into a long thin ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone remember the Dolls Around the World swap? pics (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I remember that too! Quiltaholic hosted that one. What a great quilt. I like what you've done with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Green with Envy mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I rec'd a little green mug rug yesterday. It's pretty, Sue. Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric letters...game ideas? (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Great ideas, everyone; thank you! I agree....Quilter Jen, you need to be using your creative mind w......

Discussion Topic  Fabric letters...game ideas? (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Hi All. I made these as a silent auction fundraiser item for 4-H. They are quilted letters; about ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add Borders? or No? (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I like that as it is. But, I agree with Mary Lou, if you want it bigger then add borders. Nice qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: MugRug - Binding Tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Back...

Discussion Topic  RE: MugRug - Binding Tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
You can hand tack a stitch in the corners, and also in the binding where the 2 edges overlapped. Yea......

Working small lengths at a time, sew the binding to the quilt. Take your time here. These stitches......

****You can skip adding the orange part if you want***** I took some leftover double-fold bias bind......

All done with that. Now to turn/wrap the binding to the front. (Normally, I attach the binding to th......

Lay the bottom piece inside the top and sew...

Extra is trimmed,folded and pressed....

Okay, so all four sides are sewn - now you're at the end (or the beginning, I guess)...

» Refine Search
» New Search