Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1442 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a Voyager 17"?? Know anything good or bad about them? (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Hi GardenPat, I have that machine. I really like her. The cons.....some ppl are concerned with the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition quilting designs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I heard that you can use glad press and seal; position it on the quilt, then draw your design over t......

Discussion Topic  RE: My little corner of the world (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Wow! What a get-Away!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for being a good swapper (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Proper Size Is Key!!!!!! I have been in countless swaps that include improperly sewn blocks/rows. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
That is great. So nice that things are on the upswing for her....

Discussion Topic  RE: charity dresses - City/Sandie (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
That applique whale is adorable. Good idea. Yes, I am looking for bias tape, thank you for asking....

Discussion Topic  RE: charity dresses - City/Sandie (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Here are more dresses. I think I have 17 now!...

Discussion Topic  charity dresses - City/Sandie (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I have a good link for you: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birds & Bees mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I rec'd mine from Patv82 - thank you, Pat! Aren't they cute?!? I love the wool bird....

Discussion Topic  RE: Birds & Bees mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Here is the one I made for PatV82:...

Yes, that is cute. I wish I was better about putting my name on the rugs, but I always forget. I li......

Pat....just wondering if your bird/bee rug made it to you?...

Discussion Topic  RE: I Made a Quilt for my Brother (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
That is a great quilt - he will treasure it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: apple core quilt...mystery solved (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I ended up having to sew them down, but I wish I could have saved that step as part of the quilting.......

Discussion Topic  RE: apple core quilt...mystery solved (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Then you sew around the cores, turn and press onto the backgd...

Ok, here are a few pics from the Quiltsmart kit:...

Mary Lou - apple core shapes are laid out at the intersection of the on-point squares. The "negati......

Here is the finished top. I call it "Motherhood". This is just one of those quilts that, as a qui......

Discussion Topic  apple core quilt...mystery solved (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
I've always wanted to make one of these. I am not sure why. It was not nearly as fun as I imagined.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by RockinBobbin
Happy to hear some good improvement on her part. Take care....

» Refine Search
» New Search