Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 291
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5815 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Flannel Rag Baby Quilt - Prewash ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I do not pre-wash for rag quilts,I want it to rag all up when washed. I do make larger blocks so it ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Labor Day,Official Start to Quilting Season!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
No vests needed but you could sew and quilt one to hold your thread,needles,seam ripper,tape measure......

Discussion Topic  Labor Day,Official Start to Quilting Season!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Saw this while reading Bonnie Hunters Quiltville Blog this morning and had to share. For me this is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Awesome Awesome Awesome,so glad to hear this....

Poll  RE: POLL - 2015 Get Your Ms Claus On - Doll Quilt Project (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Nicki, It is a fun project.I hope the elves keep making these doll beds etc. for giving away....

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a Voyager 17"?? Know anything good or bad about them? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Looks great Pat,hope you bond really fast and well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a Voyager 17"?? Know anything good or bad about them? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Pat,my trip was good in spite of all the construction. I was really glad to see work,good work final......

I'll bet we passed on the highway as I was heading back to northern Michigan....

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help finding some fabric. (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I checked my purples,I do not have that one....

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help finding some fabric. (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I have the Blue,got it at Walmart..but alas none of the purple that I can remember.I will look anywa......

Discussion Topic  RE: darling potholder! (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Too cute Bonnie Hunter shared a potholder similar with a cute item in the pocket with a ribbon aroun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mug rug question (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Thanks Holee......

Holee, these are disposable diaper right?...

None, you can use whatever is available.Depending how thick the terry cloth is it may not lay as smo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
FFGal...My nephew just laughs at me because on my Remotes I have written "TOP" so I can read which e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Great topic,so glad to read all the comments here. I need reading/sewing glasses for close up and af......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grrrr! The zebras are upside down! (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Darn Zebras anyway...sorry more un-sewing in your future....

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Finally done whee and done so lovely too,nice quilting to boot. Way to stick with it till you get i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Very nice Lady, well done and deserving....

Discussion Topic  RE: strip piecing problem (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I have to believe some or one of those strips had the dreaded VEE in it to make it curve at the end ......

» Refine Search
» New Search