Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 292
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5822 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Binding Question: Can I use straight and bias in the same binding? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I see no reason not to try it...That's how we learn....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: red and white quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Terrific quilt of course,its red & white ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Terry,that is an amazing recovery. Such wonderful news for her and the whole family. I wish you all ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 45 days left to the Get Your Mrs Claus On Doll Quilt deadline (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Shameful...hanging my head...Ill get my in the mail...I promise. Thanks for the reminder....

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
That is wonderful,wonderful news for everyone. Glad the worse has an end date and a happier outcome ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The skirt my niece made... (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Very pretty, great job....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrinkled Lite Steam a Seam 2 - Not a problem in my opinion :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Great, glad it worked out.Good to know....

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrinkled Lite Steam a Seam 2 - Not a problem in my opinion :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I believe that is the new stuff they had the issues with.They had the same problems with the bolt pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister Sue is "Over the Hill" (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
My goodness Happy Birthday...now its time to have fun.50 is the new 30 I hear.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about making snap bags (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I have no raw edges on my Zip Bags...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT plastic surgery (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Too Funny....Our Rubber Ducky Race was this evening in TC for the National Cherry Estival...

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you sort your quilt magazines? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I pretty much sort like Evelyn does,except I have more bookshelves. I like the pile system. I pile t......

Discussion Topic  RE: If my body was a car….. (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Too funny........

Discussion Topic  RE: 40 Zippered Pouches (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Great site,love the eyeglass cases....

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Fat Quarter Baby Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Here is the Link, Quilt is called Tiny Trails and was done by orchid owl quilts dot com ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 Fat Quarter Baby Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Cute cute quilt....

Discussion Topic  RE: Reusable shopping bags? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I use the FatSack pattern Evelyn mentioned, she turned me on to it. I use any fabric I like that is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look at MSQ new disapearring hourglass block tutorial! (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Ahh thanks GardenPat... If you have made these what size block did you start with and what is the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
45 daily...

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Good news,hope it continues to get better for you....

» Refine Search
» New Search