Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 291
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (5813 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HI Thimble Lady !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
thimblelady....Google Darlene Zimmerman feedsack quits and you will find lots of nice projects all s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Happy Happy :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I'm giving the one I got from you to a 13 year old as a "Guardian Angel",she was molested last year ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread Bird's Nest - Fabric poked into hole (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Always start with needle down solidly on that corner between pieces.When you do snip and start a new......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marshall Dry Goods Fabric - DO NOT BUY (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I've never had a problem with the fabric I've received from them & will use them again. Sorry for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
"I Can Make It" was from Michigan,she came to visit me. We had lunch.At the time she was seeing some......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I think those charms at 2.50 inches are called candies. Bonnie Hunter is a Hexie gal,she travels wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: At the guild meeting last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
LOL.......

Discussion Topic  RE: need advice please (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
cali...I'd go back and talk to the person that invited you and clarify: no food to share? no gift e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Remember How Busy This Site Used To Be?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I think summer is a busy time for everyone.Quilting takes a backseat in my life because of my paying......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I really planned on attending,marked it off my calendar and reserved my room at a family members hom......

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnns - another look at customer service there (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Love that Blogger. For those challenged in getting to the right place.. the b i t chystitcher.blo......

Discussion Topic  RE: ...make my butt look big... (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
too funny,LOL.......

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Patten - Jack-O'-Lantern wall quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
Cute,thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nancy20-...Pinwheels new twist (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
That sounds like fun,great idea.......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
"Put me down for Michigan please,love these little quilts and the good deeds that are done."...

Discussion Topic  RE: I'd Rather Clean House (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
I'd rather clean house than PP too not even my thing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Doll quilts galore are making it to Debbie's door (in Quilting & Needlework) by TcMay
KBlue..love your quilt......

» Refine Search
» New Search