Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 79
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1580 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT...News (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Glad to hear there has been some improvements no matter how small they may seem. Give your Mamma a h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  OT...News (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
VE said it was ok to tell everyone.... Her Mother had a stroke Mon. evening and just came home from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper Wasp or Yellow Jacket? (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Nope, paper wasps don't usually both you unless you grab something they are on or disturb their nest......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper Wasp or Yellow Jacket? (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Paper wasps... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT riding mowers (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
I agree with zone9, make sure the engine is a Briggs & Stratton! We have a Cub Cadet "0" radius that......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
Wavy, instead of finding all kinds of things to keep us busy...for fun...DH & I will take off on the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Making pickles (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
You know, after I thought about this for awhile...I'm wondering if it hasn't been the varieties of c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vegetable of the Week - Spinach (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
Raw in salads or steamed with vinegar & salt....the old fashioned way. Creamed is ok, but only a cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I thaw my Lasagna before heating it? (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
Not too old for me. I often have pasta dishes that stay in the freezer that long and some longer th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't Toss Until I know what it is.. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by ga.karen
I saw some long ago, but don't remember what it is or what it was used for. I agree, post it on the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you quilters (in Quilting & Needlework) by ga.karen
Thanks gals. I appreciate all the replies and the help. I'll try to contact that group in Valdosta ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  Question for all you quilters (in Quilting & Needlework) by ga.karen
Do any of you live in S.Ga or N.Fl. pretty close to center? I know that FFG used to live in NW.Fl. b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Country Sights (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Love that first pic! You MGs look great. I agree, that little cart is sort of pricey, but pretty. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cook Books (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
Way too many! I've never counted them but my little kitchen book case if full...even has some layin......

Discussion Topic  RE: benign neglect (in Cleaning & Organizing) by ga.karen
Most of the gals over on the gardening board are just now starting to get blooms. I think they are a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knockout Roses (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Mine got so big up here around the house that I moved them out by the road about 3 yrs. ago. Last y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peas/Beans - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
Navy beans are somewhat smaller than Great Northern beans. Being a transplanted YANKEE, I like to mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eating Alone In Restaurants (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
I have eaten alone a LOT since I graduated from high school. The only time I've really thought abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird Products from back in the day (in Cleaning & Organizing) by ga.karen

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by ga.karen
I quit coloring/frosting mine years ago. I've EARNED EVERY ONE of these gray hairs...so I'm going t......

» Refine Search
» New Search