Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 81
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1615 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Weather (Oct. 23) (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
We were 43º this morning and mid 70's this afternoon. Our ten day is for lows in the upper 40's to ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my pizza dough too old to use? (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
Having worked so many years in retail and most of those years in either grocery stores or dr ug stor......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: If you live in a warm climater..... (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
Well, we have already had beef stew, a couple of weeks ago. And we will likely have chili tomorrow.......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you live in a warm climater..... (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
Well, I'm a "bit" cooler than Fl. here in S.W. Ga....but not always! Some times Tallahassee will be......

Discussion Topic  RE: (O.T.) Rethinking My Answer (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
This reminded me of one gal I worked with. She would try to borrow when it was getting close to pay......

Discussion Topic  RE: (O.T.) Rethinking My Answer (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
I have been "taken" sooooo many times at different places I've worked that I finally just told them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pumpkins.. (in General Gardening) by ga.karen

Discussion Topic  RE: Pumpkins.. (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Mickey is adorable! The pumpkins look great. Glad the grands will get to enjoy them too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
I just looked at Walmart today, but I only looked at their brand...$3.79 lb.! I'll wait for the sal......

Discussion Topic  RE: size vs. cost (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
I was pricing some multi-vitamins today. A single bottle came out to $0.0317 per pill but you could......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beautiful day (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
We were a bit warm...up into the mid 80's, but at least there was a slight breeze. To humid here to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Craft Fair (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Oh, LOVE the hat and what a special gift that necklace is...something to treasure and pass on down!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Craft Fair (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Oh goodness! That looks like a wonderful event to attend! Glad you got to go and all the other gal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Various Cooking Greens - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
I like spinach, raw or cooked with a little salt/vinegar. I can tolerate mustard greens but not tur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Such CUTE Kitchen Stuff (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
You have to sign up to be a member to view all the "stuff"....I'm signed up for enough "stuff" alrea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Great pics as usual Muddy! I love all the fall colors and it's great to see other areas of the coun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multicolored 4 o'clocks (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Those colors are great! I just dug out a small yellow one the other day, the tuber was over 12"....a......

Discussion Topic  RE: from my garden today (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Oh, I love that vase! It would/will be pretty without anything in it too. But the dahlias are grea......

Discussion Topic  RE: fall decorations (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Those are both really nice! We live too far off the road to do anything like that....and it's not s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
I have a rice cooker! I also have a Japanese DIL and both my grands & my son now prefer the Asian "s......

» Refine Search
» New Search