Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 81
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1617 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting Ready for Fall (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Pretty! I like your "planter"! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Labor Day weekend (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Just trying to stay off the roads and stay cool here. We hit 101º for a short time this afternoon! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of wild garden animals (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Haha, zone9, you could start a turtle farm! I've had 3 cats with holes in their sides...I'm thinki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Speaking of wild garden animals (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
zone9, keep an eye out for those Fl. panthers...it seems their population is increasing. We may hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kind of snake? (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Hi CMM! Glad to see you posting over here. I don't usually kill snakes unless they are poisonous on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kind of snake? (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
She should have someone check her toilet drain pipe too. I can't remember who it was but someone ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: sunflower ? (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Paper bags allows the heads to breathe, so there shouldn't be any mold. Plastic would create mold ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Be Still My Heart! (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Your compost looks GREAT! SB, many varieties have little spines until they get bigger. It helps pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
We seldom go there, but won't any more. Walgreens was also contemplating doing the same thing until......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Weeding Made Easy (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
I did a search of "seedeater" and this is what I got.... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by ga.karen
I make my own laundry detergent and add TSP to it also! The small amounts that some of us may use in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by ga.karen
Costco carries a heavy duty grease cutter that seems to get all or nearly all of it out of my DH's w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm more a city girl than (in General Gardening) by ga.karen

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - How big is your town/county (in Food & Entertaining) by ga.karen
Our town is 14,600+/- and the county is 46,200+/-! We are the largest agricultural county in the st......

Discussion Topic  RE: rufus hummingbirds (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
I had problems with both black/blue salvia and firecracker salvia. They both drew in white fuzzy ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: rufus hummingbirds (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Ok, desert explains it. We have humidity here so ours doesn't evaporate that much...plus they keep ......

Discussion Topic  RE: We were right (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Those are pretty! I like them in dried arrangements! Don't you need some blackberry lily seed pods ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Plant ID Please (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
What general area are you located in? That might help to ID it. Doesn't look familiar to me, so may......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what was waiting for me this morning!!!! (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
And now you can make leas! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT CA Friends!!! (in General Gardening) by ga.karen
Glad to see you are ok Bana. I hadn't read about the quake until just a few minutes ago and was com......

» Refine Search
» New Search