Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (426 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT fading keyboard letters on my Desktop (in Food & Entertaining) by suedorcoo
I'm going to really date myself now, but, 50 years ago, when I learned typing in high school, the ke......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by suedorcoo
We always have plenty of food and meals preplanned for guests. If they have stayed awhile, don't mi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Take Your Coffee? (in Food & Entertaining) by suedorcoo
From a Keurig: like flavoured ones like vanilla, hazelnut, sugar bush maple with double cream and 2......

Discussion Topic  carpet (in General Decorating) by suedorcoo
Has anyone purchased a good-quality sisal carpet and if so, how does it stand up and are you happy w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Dishwasher soap (in Cleaning & Organizing) by suedorcoo
I use Cascade Gel and a product once every 6 weeks called Affresh for Dishwashers...really cleans ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Old Are Your Current Bath Towels? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by suedorcoo
Many of my towels are over 10 yrs. Old ones are relegated to bathing the dog etc. Even older ones to......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Many Can You Seat AT A TABLE in your house? (in Food & Entertaining) by suedorcoo
Unfortunately, our dining table and chairs are quite large - the chairs are woven seat ladderback ar......

Discussion Topic  Microwaves (in Cleaning & Organizing) by suedorcoo
Our 14 year old microwave just had it. Does anyone recommend a real good quality one as it will def......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by suedorcoo
I recall reading Seventeen magazine at 11; there was a bedroom furnished with Ethan Allen Early Amer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a Keurig coffee machine (in Food & Entertaining) by suedorcoo
We have the original large reservoir and like it very much for the two of us as my husband likes str......

Discussion Topic  RE: Helping out friend when they need us (in Food & Entertaining) by suedorcoo
A dear friend and neighbour passed and my husband stacked wood for the fireplace, swept off (snow) f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Substitute for Sherry (in Food & Entertaining) by suedorcoo
I've had a very old recipe for English Trifle that calls for either Sherry or Muscatel...maybe that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: my dogs act like they're starving (in Pets) by suedorcoo
If they are under a year old they should be on a strict diet of 30% protein, fruits, vegetables, egg......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicken Pox/Shingles (in Cleaning & Organizing) by suedorcoo
About 8 years ago I too got Shingles, following four years of caring for my Dad who was terminal. O......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please cancel Love it or List it! (in Favorite Shows) by suedorcoo
I've been watching for about 4 years and feel each new episode is a carbon copy of the last. In a w......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Why are people TOO busy to cook? (in Food & Entertaining) by suedorcoo
Lived in Ohio in the sixties and recall taking home-ec in grade 9. Learned zilch...they had no budg......

Discussion Topic  RE: Protocol about requesting house viewers to remove shoes??? (in Get It Sold) by suedorcoo
Been to many house tours around Christmas and the weather is more-often-that-not messy. I've seen s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Odd or Dumb decorating ideas that did not last long. (in General Decorating) by suedorcoo
To Grapefruit and others: I'll add to your list; we have an upper corner cabinet in our 80's oak kit......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would You Never Do Again? (in General Decorating) by suedorcoo
Been there; done that too. We've owned (and built) 5 homes. Over 44 years, we've had every colour ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's best? Live in house or move out to sell? (in Real Estate) by suedorcoo
If you have three kids and a couple of pets, it can be draining to keep the house spotless and we us......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

» Refine Search
» New Search