Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 475
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9490 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Poly Dinosaur baby quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
That is cute....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Waffle Iron Question??? (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
zone9alady Just watch them close. If you overcook them, they are dry and tough. I ice only what we e......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Waffle Iron Question??? (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
I had a chocolate waffle recipe one time...with pecans. I don't know what happened to it. It was sim......

Do you ever buy Pillsbury (or other brand) cinnamon rolls in the dairy case - in the tubes? I bake m......

I bought a 4-waffle electric waffle iron at a garage sale YEARS ago for $5 and have used it regularl......

Discussion Topic  RE: remember sprouts? (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
My store doesn't sell them. I too no longer want them on anything because of the possibility of sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
To expand on what ga.karen said about storage, I purchase only a five pound bag at a time and someti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
I wish we had a "like" button here like on Facebook. Y'all have already mentioned dishes I didn't th......

Discussion Topic  Potato - The EASY Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Who doesn't like potatoes? Okay...I remember a friend who has not liked mashed potatoes beginning in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
Absolutely ridiculous!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
I hope craftylady had a wonderful birthday! And that you kept the fire extinguisher handy. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! information on an etching (in Antiques & Collectibles) by KeepYouInStitches
I'm not up on etchings at all. Just thought it would help others help you. Do you have Paint? If so......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! information on an etching (in Antiques & Collectibles) by KeepYouInStitches
Photo?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: July Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
I had some chicken leg quarters and roasted them in the oven in a cast iron skillet We had some frie......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
It definitely needs a bathroom, but there may already be one in there. If she calls the bank to go s......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
A BFF is thinking about selling her home and buying one in a better neighborhood. She found one out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
Very pretty!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
Be sure to share a photo when you get it dried! I have a couple of cots covered with a mesh type fa......

That is the recommended way. You shouldn't have soaked it overnight in case the red fabric was not c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-24-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
Great show! Many prayers for Bob and Jacob!! That quilt should bring in some pretty good dollars........

» Refine Search
» New Search