Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 471
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9419 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
I've been here for 10 1/2 years. I said this would be the last time I move myself. Next time the kid......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what my daughter Rita bought me (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
It's a problem here too. DH like to ride his motorcycle. I quit riding with him about 2011 after he ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Vegetable of the Week - Spinach (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
SPINACH DIP! I almost forgot that....

Discussion Topic  Vegetable of the Week - Spinach (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Late again. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't Toss Until I know what it is.. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
Those would be neat to frame in a shadow box with a pair of vintage gloves. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't Toss Until I know what it is.. (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
I have no idea. Go post it on the Quilting/Sewing board....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Help!! (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Me too. I didn't click the link but did copy and paste and found the site. I got a 'cookie' warnin......

Besides...Lite-salt is a Morton product that is half sodium and half potassium chloride. Which you a......

Advertising is not allowed. You have been reported....

Discussion Topic  RE: EWWW, that smell?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
When I lived on the Texas gulf coast, DH and I smelled something pretty raunchy in our bedroom. I go......

Discussion Topic  RE: EWWW, that smell?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
DMs home was an old cobbled together house. Two rooms. Two more rooms added. Back porch added across......

Have you checked for mold in closets? There's also a possibility that you could have a dead varmint......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have an unconventional sewing/craft tip? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
I've done the sandpaper thing with machine needles too when I realized that I didn't have a replacem......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I thaw my Lasagna before heating it? (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
I've done it both ways, but think about the frozen lasagnas and tv dinners, etc from the grocery sto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spicy shelf (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
I looked it up...too much wasted space and too easy to put stuff in front of the spices. I keep mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moldy Cherries (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Rinse, then put them in a bowl with a glug of vinegar. Leave them in the vinegar/water for about 10 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
On the road yesterday. We ate greasy spoon hamburgers at a greasy spoon Burger Land in Paris. They m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spin off of House Guest Dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
I think this has been discussed before. I would no more expect a guest to force down something that......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
And then again, I can remember cousins Debbie and Paula and I all three sleeping on my full size bed......

» Refine Search
» New Search