Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 471
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9408 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
Y'all are listing some good books and authors! YES TO DIANA GABALDON!!! I'll add: **The Teacup Nov......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: deep house cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: carpeted sink area in bath (in HGTV BathDesign) by KeepYouInStitches
Definitely get rid of the carpet. DH had carpet in his master bath when we married. After two of u......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV BathDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Lap robes (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
There are some folks out there with a stash of double knit fabric. No one knows what to do with it a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable cleaning advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
This is like phone calls in the evening at home before the no-call list. Nope. Not interested. If I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable cleaning advice (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
LOL devenaden WHAT in the world does not washing your jeans have to do with the hassle of climbing a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cabbage - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
I just cook the cabbage and sausage together. I start off like "frying" cabbage...bacon grease, toss......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Happy Happy :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
Great news!...

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
We have what I consider a great BBQ place. DH isn't as happy with it as I am. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Today's lunch: parmesan chicken, acorn squash with butter and brown sugar, spinach sauteed with onio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vegetable of the Week - Recap to Date (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Updated...

Discussion Topic  Winter Squash - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
How about the "hard" squashes for this week? My favorite is acorn squash. MOF I halved, seeded, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ts & Ps needed for DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
Many prayers for your DH, you, and the surgeon and the medical team....

Discussion Topic  RE: messes - two for the price of one? (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Been there...done something similar to that way too many times....

Discussion Topic  RE: Princess costume.......wish me luck (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
I've thought about making dress up clothes for the grands. The boys wouldn't be any problem but the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Befuddled is finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
Definitely a pretty bright quilt of love!...

Discussion Topic  RE: time it takes to cook. (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches

Discussion Topic  RE: time it takes to cook. (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Groan...you ladies who have husbands who help you. I'm still working. DH retired in 2003. He does no......

los You have a one butt kitchen! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Screens (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
Our screens cover only the bottom half of the window. I've had windows open nearly every morning thi......

» Refine Search
» New Search