Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 473
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9459 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: an entertaining food story (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
OH my goodness. Stuff like that happens on a regular basis to me. YEARS ago with 1st DH...our house......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: LABOR DAY DINNER (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
We visited stepS and DIL and got to play with not only the two DGSs but also with three of their lit......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
StepS and DIL are hard on kitchen bakeware. I purchased some better bakeware than I had and took a f......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
TSP is tri-sodium phosphate. You can find it in the paint section of hardware stores. It's what you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by KeepYouInStitches
Depends on where you are...concentration of people...closest bodies of water...etc. By the time th......

I've from a truck driving family - dad, three brothers, and much to my chagrin 1st DH the bookkeeper......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grocery store - ewwwww who would do this???? (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
It's been a few years back but I think it was Whole Foods - I could be wrong! - but several things w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eastlake Chair (in Antiques & Collectibles) by KeepYouInStitches
Can't blame him for trying but $5 is an insult. I looked on eBay and think $50 is a fair price as t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: August Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Seaborne - How terribly sad....

Discussion Topic  RE: August Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
DH had a grilled Swiss cheese sandwich. I finished up some tuna fish salad I made earlier in the wee......

Whenever we eat Chinese I always bring half home. It is definitely a good thing the next meal/day. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Boxes for Holiday Boutiques (in Quilting & Needlework) by KeepYouInStitches
Very cute and can be used for so many things!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Food Fight (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
No not always. Only one episode that I have watched did the home cook win every competition. I was ......

Discussion Topic  Food Fight (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Anyone watching this? Home cook versus chef? It was on last night. I am rather enjoying it. DH has e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
How could I forget? ONION RINGS! Hand battered and fried. Got myself slobbering now. ......

Discussion Topic  Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
I'm just lumping them together: onion, leeks, shallots I always have onions. Leeks on occasion. Sha......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - How big is your town/county (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Sis2 - You have to slow down...Hwy 259 jogs to the left, goes under the railroad overpass, then to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - How big is your town/county (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
County - 12,834 (2013 estimate) County size - 251.99 square miles Daingerfield - 2,523 Lone Star - 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
DH was out of town Friday - Monday. He attended a funeral of a classmate and friend in his hometown,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Breakfast (in Food & Entertaining) by KeepYouInStitches
Unless DH runs across the post on Facebook, I'm not telling him. I hope to surprise him Saturday mor......

» Refine Search
» New Search