Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 217
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4324 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
That would be wonderful - send me a PM with your address and I'll get a package out to you....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunshine Quilters - Sept - Oct (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Ladies - over the years as I have worked on this craft I have made blocks using many difference colo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I'm going to call Delta and see what I can do and if I really need to. I don't know that I'll have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another FINALLY!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I really like that - colors, pattern, placement, everything ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I use the measurements on my mat more than anything else. Now sure why.... I did just buy some ga......

Discussion Topic  RE: Triangle Frenzy Swirl table topper done (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Very cool - now to find the pattern/instructions. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Singer 306 (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I've ordered from them in the past as well - I should check out their prices on my regular needles -......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite animals including birds - latest and greatest!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I like looking at all the zoo animals but I like to more closely interact with dogs and cats. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: christmas tree trivets (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
The plan is to try some of these this weekend.....they really are cute ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I can't settle on a decision.....arghhhh, what's a person to do.... This is on my list of things to......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Quilt Maker Contest ● ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
It always amazes me how many others get correct - if I hit two of them I'd be dancing in the street ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stash: hoarding or not? (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I did the "going to use it when I retire" thing - now I just need a few "touches" to complete the lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: November Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Ears2u - happy birthday. I'm mailing your FQ today (so I don't forget ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOM from some years ago (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I think I did at least part of that BOM - heading downstairs to see what blocks I may have already c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old chair recovered!! Woot!! Picture added. (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Wow!! You are so talented - that chair turned out super!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Several books mentioned have made it to my "check out at the library" ongoing list ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another FINALLY!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
What a great idea!! I'm sure the little one is going to love it....

Discussion Topic  RE: P.J. Parties - sign up here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
You can find the pj party tutorials by going to one of Jayardi's posts and clicking on the link at t......

Discussion Topic  RE: P.J. Parties - sign up here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
LisaTX - I think you were the one that taught the bookmark class in Houston - would love to see anot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Friday Night Sewing? PJ parties? (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
If I remember correctly I believe Jayardi had a link to the instructions at the bottom of her posts.......

» Refine Search
» New Search