Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 219
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4366 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: serger question (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I don't use my serger much - too lazy to get it out, set it up, figure out what I'm doing all over a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: last year's 12 days (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I wish there was someone here that I could pay to do my binding. I HATE doing binding ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on a New Serger. (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I have the Babylock Imagine - LOVE the automatic threading ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SERIOUSLY organized... (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I did the "plastic see-through container method of organizing - didn't work for me and it took up wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
What if the "label" information were transferred directly (printed, ink, etc directly onto the backi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why does every magazine I really like (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I had decided to allow all my quilt magazine subscriptions lapse with the exception of Quilt Life. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Hope your birthday was awesome!! You have a lovely family - that picture is very special....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Let me add my thanks to Elainetoo as well in addition to my continued appreciation for KQ. This boa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trip to Paducah? (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
The National Quilt Museum is there - you really should see that. DH was very impressed when we were......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-24-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Great job ladies ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Going on a fabric adventure! (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I'm so jealous ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt...Top finished..smaller strips and border (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Very cool - you've done a superb job ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt...Top finished..smaller strips and border (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
It's definitely busy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Very cool sewing cottage - love the wall treatment ......

Discussion Topic  RE: wide quilt backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Great price - I've sent myself the link for later. Thanks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: wide quilt backing (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
too funny - I came on here specifically to post the sale at CT - 30% off ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jelly roll quilt ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I've seen them done with the separating squares but I really like the addition of the circles - very......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
I've only made one mystery quilt - ended up giving it to my sister for her birthday a few years ago.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting friends, thank you (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Tisme - it is so good to "see" you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Walker Bag (in Quilting & Needlework) by royalboomer
Love the idea of pockets on both sides. Hopefully I will remember - need to make my mother another....

» Refine Search
» New Search