Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 56
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1107 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Magnolia Retreat Openings Nov. 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Are there two of these retreats in a year, one in spring and one in fall? This is so close to Thank......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Another beautiful quilt top! I admire you for your patience and stamina!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves top (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
That is absolutely beautiful! It's easy to see how much hard work went into this. I would never in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marion needs our prayers right away (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your doctors as you go through this surgery. Praying for a sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Live from New York...It's Thursday Night! (PR Night) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
I've only been to NYC once. DH and I flew up one morning with a wife of one of DH's co-workers. Sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & tell 9-18-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Well I just re-read my post. For some reason Karibbean Quilter's name was left off my sentence that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & tell 9-18-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Holee, such cute mug rugs and pillow shams! They will love them.your quilt is looking great, love y......

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone made Ipad carrier?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Wow cuilteanna, that's beautiful! I've had my iPad for a couple of years and haven't made a case fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
What great news! So glad she is progressing so well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Savedsinnr!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Happy Birthday Lindsey!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone remember this person? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
It's not me, my name is Barbara, I think you are thinking of someone else....

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Thursday...time for Project Rainway! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
I taped it and won't watch it until Fri. afternoon. Can't wait....

Discussion Topic  RE: need advice please (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Well I like the suggestion of a small handmade basket with some cookies or candy in it. When I reti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen Carpet (in General Decorating) by Bunnybcb
I worked with a woman in the 70's, we were good friends and did a lot of things together. She and h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Back in the day (in General Decorating) by Bunnybcb
That's a good idea Martha. I'm not sure who all has some of them, but it would be worth a try to fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Back in the day (in General Decorating) by Bunnybcb
My MIL and FIL got married in 1920 and she started writing in a diary right before they married. Sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
I started wearing reading glasses when I was about 45. Then a woman I worked with said she wore con......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight - "The Klum of Doom" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Well I absolutely LOVED Kini's dress and thought he should win. I was really going to be upset if t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amazing - tentmakers - applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
Wow! Such beautiful and intricate work. Can you imagine how much these would sell for if made in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Placemat sizzes (in Quilting & Needlework) by Bunnybcb
I made some years ago and did like Thimble Lady. I top stitched near the edge so they would lay fla......

» Refine Search
» New Search