Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (639 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by Marlena Ritter
Thank you...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by Marlena Ritter
The memorial service is on Friday. The hospice nurses I worked with wasn't that much of a help. And ......

Thank you so much. Paula has to have a couple more tests before they start the chemo....

Thank you everyone....

We lost Ron tonite at 8:37....

The hospice nurse doesn't think hubby will last the night....

Thank you NYLADY...

My brother in law just called and said my sisters surgery went ok,.They had to remove her left breas......

Thank you Sue....

That is so true Bonnie, I feel like I have been hit by a 2x4 at times. But I knew I would feel like ......

The first time I heard about hospice was with my cousin Floyd. He had black lung disease due to work......

Thank you Susan. It's good to know that other families have had good experiences with hospice....

Now I'm also needing prayers for my family. We brought my hubby home from the hospital today. But he......

My sister has surgery on Monday. And will find out if it's stage 4 cancer....

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. She goes next week for an MRI to see what all is in the......

Kayla, I don't know how early they caught it. But since we had a cousin that had a double masectomy......

Discussion Topic  Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by Marlena Ritter
I don't know if this will upset anyone. But my little sister Paula needs prayers she just found out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Marlena Ritter
Hubby was given quilts when he was in the St ***** VA around Christmas time. And I try and use them ......

Discussion Topic  prayers needed (in Knitting & Crocheting) by Marlena Ritter
We just brought hubby home from the hospital and now he's under hospice care. So we don't know how ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  How does? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Marlena Ritter
I know this is going to sound crazy. But how do you get started making a quilt. Hubby remembers quil......

» Refine Search
» New Search