Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 115
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2289 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Tan Bath (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Beachy colors are usually tan and blue with white or cream. Not sure if dark brown or espresso fit i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen curtains too fall? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
If you decorate in fall colors all year long, then how are they "too fall" for your house? The only......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preset dining room table... (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Our formal dining room usually has a seasonal arrangement in the center and the breakfast room tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Complete this Sentence ... Just about the time I have made up my mind to ..... (in General Decorating) by Sharon W

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Redecorating living room (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
I happened to see this rug on One Kings Lane. It's called Kalista and the colors are listed as grey,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Redecorating living room (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
That will probably make it easier for you. It will give you a better sense of what will look good i......

The first thing you absolutely should do is shop for an area rug. If you choose your accent colors f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blinds AND Drapes, Do or Don't? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Not at all. I use floor length drapes with blinds, shutters and even inside mount Roman shades all t......

Discussion Topic  RE: A "different" decorating challenge for you! (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Before you make a decision on wall color, you should really decide on carpet. No matter how heavy......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you live? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
We live in a two-story traditional house in a small town just north of Seattle with a lovely view of......

Discussion Topic  RE: purpose of a formal living room AND pics please! (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
A formal living room can serve several purposes, although it seems they have fallen out of favor in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dorm Room Design! (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
To begin with, congratulations on your college adventure! You must have a large dorm room for your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Installing a valance with side ends (?returns?) (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Are these custom made window treatments? If so, does the installer work for the company that made th......

Discussion Topic  RE: any texans on here (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
If you are familiar with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying local (in Food & Entertaining) by Sharon W
Our town has a summer market that runs from May through October and all the food is locally sourced.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: New painted cabinets (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Sharon W
Many cabinet shops offer painted as an optional finish. I use two different shops for my clients; on......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  Lilacs! (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
I found this glorious bouquet on Pinterest and repinned it. Credit for the beautiful arrangement go......

Discussion Topic  RE: help with flooring in a light kitchen (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Sharon W
I have seen the Dal Tile Emblem in brown and it's really not that dark. I think it has more characte......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: An interest in pinterest? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W

Discussion Topic  RE: How to TIMELESSLY decorate my living room? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
You could easily substitute a leather couch for the slipcovered one in this picture....

» Refine Search
» New Search