Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 112
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2234 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
This is fun to read. I grew up in a city 23 miles north of Seattle and DH grew up in Seattle. We mo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Poll  RE: Picking paint color is..... (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Sure, no problem. All of them are Benjamin Moore. Vanilla Ice Cream OC-90 Gentle Cream OC-96 Heppl......

Poll  RE: Picking paint color is..... (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
I felt sort of flippant answering "Simple, what's so hard about it" but the truth is, I've had 40 ye......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
So sorry for your loss. I remember when she used to post on the boards years ago. T's and P's to yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good carpet brand (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
The largest carpet company is Shaw Industries. All floor covering stores carry their products. I wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this chandelier go in master bedoom????? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
I see no reason why it won't. Check the measurements (mainly the height) to make sure it doesn't ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating challenges (in General Decorating) by Sharon W

Discussion Topic  RE: What colors are your rooms? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Most of my rooms are painted Benjamin Moore Gentle Cream and the trim is a warm off-white. I like th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on hardwood floor and base board choices in my remodel project (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
I can see why you bought the house...it's really gorgeous. The first thing I thought before even loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you help me find ..... (in General Decorating) by Sharon W

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you help me find ..... (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
This is the set we have owned for quite a few years and we've had no problems with it. ......

Discussion Topic  No sew Roman shades (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
One of my friends on Pinterest posted this and I wanted to share it. Some of you may have already se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anniversary celebration ideas? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Congratulations on your anniversary! It sounds like the two of you have some very special memories. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to make new house decorating decisions (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
The good news is, with Pinterest, Houzz and magazines there are thousands of ideas to inspire you. T......

Discussion Topic  My new design client (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
This is OT, but I had to share my news. Yes, it is a design project, but the client is a wee bit to......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Was Your Childhood House Like? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
It looks so small from the front, but here is a side view. The house recently sold, so I was able to......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Was Your Childhood House Like? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
My childhood home was a brick house with a full basement which my parents bought from the builder ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W

Discussion Topic  RE: Vanity lighting - up or down? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Your question was whether to get up or down lights. I have another suggestion for you which would i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Transferware (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Annon, I have that pattern too. DH and I ran across a box of it years ago in an antique store. The o......

» Refine Search
» New Search