Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 114
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2275 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: any texans on here (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
If you are familiar with ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Soapstone (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Sharon W
I have had it installed in the kitchens of two different clients and they love it. One has been in f......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  RE: Obstacles around every corner (in General Decorating) by Sharon W

Discussion Topic  RE: Obstacles around every corner (in General Decorating) by Sharon W

If he is indeed buying the house, does he have a contract with his parents? It seems to me that his ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me forget that I live in the South! (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
My advice would be to ease into your transition and not make any major decisions yet, especially sin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me forget that I live in the South! (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
What type of "New York City" decorating do you like? When I think of New York, the styles can be ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Buying local (in Food & Entertaining) by Sharon W
Our town has a summer market that runs from May through October and all the food is locally sourced.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: What to display on top of hutch (in General Decorating) by Sharon W

Discussion Topic  RE: Large china cabinet ideas... (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Beautiful books! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New painted cabinets (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Sharon W
Many cabinet shops offer painted as an optional finish. I use two different shops for my clients; on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fourth of July Plans (in Food & Entertaining) by Sharon W
Our little town is always bustling on the 4th. There is a parade in the morning, we will have the fa......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Lilacs! (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
I found this glorious bouquet on Pinterest and repinned it. Credit for the beautiful arrangement go......

Discussion Topic  RE: help with flooring in a light kitchen (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by Sharon W
I have seen the Dal Tile Emblem in brown and it's really not that dark. I think it has more characte......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to TIMELESSLY decorate my living room? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
You could easily substitute a leather couch for the slipcovered one in this picture....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to TIMELESSLY decorate my living room? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Contemporary can still be timeless provided you don't get caught up in current trends. Look back at......

Discussion Topic  No sew Roman shades (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
One of my friends on Pinterest posted this and I wanted to share it. Some of you may have already se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Puttering with Pillows (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
The fringe and trim make them look so elegant and expensive. Lovely job!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anniversary celebration ideas? (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
Congratulations on your anniversary! It sounds like the two of you have some very special memories. ......

Discussion Topic  My new design client (in General Decorating) by Sharon W
This is OT, but I had to share my news. Yes, it is a design project, but the client is a wee bit to......

» Refine Search
» New Search